June 2012 Moms

Anyone esle?

Anyone else getting a tad bit nervous as June isnt really that far away?  I feel like I just found out I was pregnant, and to look ahead on my calender and realize that it's almost over- BOOM- another child! Exciting and scary at the same time. I have a 4 year old daughter, and to think of "doing it all over again" makes me nervous. I was getting such good sleep because my daughter has been sleeping through the night for a couple years now! Ah well, all worth it! :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone esle?

• Time seems to be speeding by so fast now! Every time I make appts or something I'm like holy crap! Plus looking at the days countdown on the bumps home page freaks me out every day lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I started to get freaked out once i got to the 30's and the number of weeks left were single digits.
    Audrey is going to be a big sister!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm more so starting to freak out about how much work I need to get done before my mat leave starts and how little time I have to get everything done in.

The nursery and everything - now that we've had the shower it's just full of boxes, and the ceiling and closet still need to be painted. I'm less stressed about it than I was because at least we have the basics- regardless of their assembly-status. 

pregnancy pregnancy
  • I'm definitely feeling nervous. I cannot believe baby will be here so soon. This pregnancy really flew for me. Even the nurse in my OB's office was like "Wow that went so fast!"

My OB freaked me out at my appointment yesterday when he walked in the room and said "Ready to have a baby soon?" I feel like I need more time! :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My husband and I keep talking about this.  Our daughter is 5 1/2.  Long gone are our days of diapers, middle of the night feedings, etc.  We are spoiled with the luxury of going places and not having to pack tons of stuff or think about a nap schedule.  Just try to think positive--you have a good little helper at home already who will love to go get diapers, pick up a dropped pacifier, etc. :)
    Addison Lily--Sept. 14, 2006 Evelynn Rose-- May 18, 2012
  • I have a 4 yr old daughter also and I am freaking out! My DD is so independent now and the sleepless nights, diapers, etc etc etc that I know is coming with the LO is very scary. It's like riding a bike though and definetly worth it :)
  • I go back and forth between feeling like I will be pregnant forever and feeling like it will be here way too soon.

I have a daughter who will be 4 next month. I'm to the point where I'm getting up 2-3 times a night to go to the bathroom and can't fall asleep, so I can't say I'm getting much sleep now, but I was up until a few weeks ago and it was nice.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I feel the same way! I feel like I'll be pregnant forever cause I'm so used to it now and then some moments it hits me and I think "omg I'm gonna give birth soon!" I also have so many different birthdays, showers, work stuff, a wedding, and moving into a new home coming up so it kinda builds up on top of getting all my LO stuff ready. On top of it all it's my first so I get a little nervous thinking about labor.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"