June 2012 Moms
Options

NBR: Sharing Positive Feedback About Your Boss

Ladies... I need some work advice. Over the last 4 months, my job has changed significantly and I've gone through some rough times adjusting to the change. During the change, I was assigned a new boss and she has been amazingly fantastic. I've told this to my boss, of course, but I'm thinking of sharing the positive feedback with her boss as well... Is that super cheesy? I am worried about being a brown noser/suck up/whatever, but I really want my boss to get credit for all the good work she's doing as a people leader.

Re: NBR: Sharing Positive Feedback About Your Boss

• Options
    I would just shoot their boss an e-mail letting them know how helpful your boss has been for you. I don't think employees get enough positive recognition and that would be really nice of you!
    imagePhotobucket width="180px"> Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I agree that you should tell her boss how great she is, however, I think doing it in person might be more appropriate. You don't have to make a huge deal out of it, but just let her/him know how much you appreciate all the great things your new boss is doing.

The rule of thumb in our workplace is to give negative feedback in private, and positive feedback in public.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think that would be very nice of you.  I always mention to my Director how much I like working for my manager.  People love hearing positive news....plus they love to think that their teams are one big happy family.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"