June 2012 Moms

Ok for hostess gift?

My aunt is throwing my baby shower by herself, and I wanted to do something really nice for her hostess gift to let her know how much I appreciate it. She has been through a lot the past couple of years. My uncle was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and passed away 6 months ago, and my cousin (their son) is graduating in May. She is juggling working full time, planning my baby shower, and getting ready for his graduation party 3 weeks after my shower. I was originally planning to just get the Thank You Willow Tree Angel because I thought my other 2 aunts were helping her with the shower (I planned to get them each one of the angels), but found out yesterday they are not helping her with the shower. I thought on top of the Willow Tree Angel, I would add a gift certificate for an hour long massage... I wouldn't be spending any more than I had already planned to spend, and it would be a nice way for her to get some alone time and relax/unwind once the hectic month of May is over. Does this sound like a good idea?

imagePhotobucket width="180px"> Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Ok for hostess gift?

• Sounds good to me! I gave my sister a Spa Finder gift certificate for hosting my bridal shower.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think that's a great idea! I'm sure she will appreciate the meaning behind the angel, and also appreciate the relaxing massage! I'm planning on getting my good friend who is hosting the shower a spa gift certificate, and I'm hoping we can go together to have a "girls day out" before the baby comes.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I think that is a great idea! If you know her favorite place to go you could get it from there to make it that much more special! :) You just gave me a great idea for my sisters who are hosting my shower!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Awww that sounds like a wonderful idea! :)
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I would love that!

• That sounds awesome! :) I would love something like that. Especially if I were doing as much as she is right now!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Elonah [3], Bentley [1]

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"