December 2012 Moms

is it bad that i just ate a bunch of tater tots for breakfast?

they were organic and baked...lol.  i don't know what it is but the last few days i've moved away from the healthy cravings and into the not so healthy ones.  i'm paying the price with breakouts on my face...i figure baked organic tater tots are better than pizza!!! Stick out tongue
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: is it bad that i just ate a bunch of tater tots for breakfast?

• I've decided that whatever I can eat and keep down is good enough for me!  :)

Mama of 3 earth babies and 1 beautiful angel baby
  • I think of it as a fun twist on a hashbrown...just in bite size pieces.   Yummo!!
    BabyFruit Ticker Find your aim in life before you run out of ammunition. - anon http://s874.photobucket.com/albums/ab306/Nanner777/?action=view&current=baby.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • If that's what baby wants, who are you to tell it no already?!

Also, I find pizza a totally acceptable breakfast item.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Sounds fine to me, but I'm always up for non traditional breakfast foods. I love veggies for breakfast! My DH laughs when I make a big bowl of green beans, carrots and corn as breakfast. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Proud Mom to the ZooCrew - Jack 3 years old and Joey 21 months. 
    Excited and delighted to welcome the 3rd member of the ZooCrew in 2015! We can't wait to meet you Matthew Henry!
  • Tater tots are hash browns to me. So indulge!

Is it bad that I had breakfast at 5am and then went back to sleep and ate breakfast again at 8am?

• imageMinaE01:

If that's what baby wants, who are you to tell it no already?!

Also, I find pizza a totally acceptable breakfast item.

lol.  well while i find pizza acceptable and craving worthy, i found the baby doesn't really care for it...at least not in the portions i was eating it!  it seems like i can barely eat much in one sitting normally, but i was able to down 2 thin crust and 1 regular slices for dinner...and then later that night i went back for another thin crust slice!!  i paid the price that night and didn't need to eat the next morning until 10:30 or so because i was still full!!!

• imageLadylec:

Tater tots are hash browns to me. So indulge!

Is it bad that I had breakfast at 5am and then went back to sleep and ate breakfast again at 8am?

i'm eating every hour or two so hey, fourth meal, sixth meal, second breakfast, it's all good! ;)  i <3 me some tater tots...

• I was seriously contemplating eating ramen noodles for breakfast, but I opted for some saltines instead. Ah, the joys of pregnancy :)
    Married 1/28/11 
    DD #1 born 11/28/12
  • imageHopeNotLost:

I've decided that whatever I can eat and keep down is good enough for me!  :)

This, this, this!

Today it was chocolate milk. Who knows what tomorrow will bring ;-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP: 12/20/13 EDD: 08/23/14 (discovered m/c at 8w5d)
    BFP: 09/22/14 EDD: 06/06/15 (hoping for our rainbow)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • No... those sound delish.

And I have to believe tater tots are better than a lot of other things you could have eaten. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 1 | EDD 4.1.11 | MMC D&C 10.27.10 | 14 weeks
    BFP 2 | EDD 9.29.11 | MC 1.25.11 | 6 weeks
    BFP 3 | EDD 3.4.12 | MC 9.5.11 | 10 weeks
    BFP 4 | Twins EDD 6.7.12 | MC James 10.31.11 Kellen 1.12.12 | 8 weeks/19 weeks

BFP 5 | EDD 12.24.12 | Rainbow Baby in the Making!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    **Formerly known as Nikki04vb**
    ? PGAL/PAL Welcome ?
  • I agree with PP, whatever you can eat-go for it!  I just posted in one above-I will eat anything that doesn't make me gag at the thought of it.  I am hungry, but nauseous.  Blah!
  • I did the same thing the other morning. MH made them as a snack the night before, and I saw the leftovers in the fridge and it's all I could think of.

I've been obsessed with pizza too.

Pregnancy Ticker
    EDD: 10/10/14
    Mommy to Jake, born 12/19/12
  • imageHopeNotLost:

I've decided that whatever I can eat and keep down is good enough for me!  :)

I agree

• I have been craving tater tots, so I am totally jealous! Smile
  • imagepugmom11:

I did the same thing the other morning. MH made them as a snack the night before, and I saw the leftovers in the fridge and it's all I could think of.

I've been obsessed with pizza too.

I hadn't even considering pizza until reading a few of these threads. Now that is all I can think about. I was doing such a good job with healthier food choices and now all I want is grease and deep fried everything.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"