Snarky and T-TTC
Options

Admitted to L&D :/

Started having contractions early this morning and went in. Sure enough they were 2-3 minutes a part, so they admitted me. I'm dialated almost 3 cm and they started me on mag, IV fluids, and i've been given the 1st o 2 steroid shots. Contrax have definitely slowed but are still there. Really hoping things get under control and these boys stay put a while longer. Trying my best to rest and stay calm. 
imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Admitted to L&D :/

• Options

Stay put little boys!  I hope you can rest up and the contractions slow waaay down

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options
    Oh no!!  Sending all the "stop labor" vibes I can!!  I hope the drugs do their job and those contrax go away.  Please take care ad keep us posted.  Stay put little dudes, keep cooking for your mama!
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sending T&Ps your way
  • Options
    I'm sorry you're in the hospital! Praying your boys stay put for several more weeks! ((Hugs))
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. The contrax have slowed. So I'm hoping I'll get to go home today. 
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    gidgegidge member
    So glad they've slowed!    I hope they continue to get better and you get to go home for a few more weeks!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    So glad they slowed down.  Hope you get to go home soon and that those babies stay put for a few more weeks. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Options
    How scary. Hope you get to go home soon. T&P your way

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so glad they slowed! T&Ps
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Good news! Take care of yourself xoxox
  • Options
    take care!

• Options
    I hope they're able to stay put a little while longer and that you're able to rest. 

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards