January 2011 Moms

Re: TTT

• 1. Im munching on carrots. If Doodle was my cube mate, she would want to kill me.

2. Its freezing here today, what the heck.

3.  Going out w/ Rosie this weekend, trying to figure out what to do.

4.  I'm really really proud of myself for not stressing out during Easter. I am rather shocked.

5.  AF has arrived!!

6,   Shocked at how much H has been helping around the house the past few days.

7.  Soo many leftovers on my hands. I dont think I will have to cook all week if I time it right!

8. Whitney Slapped me yesterday and ripped my glasses off my face. She is quite the terror lately. Maybe she is mad she got no easter candy? Whoops!

9.  Not feeling the whole working thing today.

10.  Working on one of those slide shows put to music in Windows Movie Maker for my parents 39ths anniversary. Its involving lots of sneaking around and lots of scanning pictures.  Its going to be epic. My sister said my mom is going to "Bawl so hard", and I died laughing because it reminded me of that dang song I always sing.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1.  I decided to take a vacation day this Friday because DH has to work OT & I feel bad that Justin has had to stay home all week alone for his Spring Break

2.  I just finished reading 'Sweet Valley Confidential' at lunch- the Sweet Valley High books were new when I was 13-15 and I loved them.  I didn't like it that much but I did not read the Sweet Valley University series because I was older by time those came out. 

3.  Seeing DH's sisters was not as bad as I had thought.  I still don't think his middle sister spoke to him - they have not really spoken since June - she started it.

4.  I cringe when our overseas customers call me on the phone.  I have a terrible time understanding them on the phone- e-mail is so much easier for me to understand.

5.  We went and reserved a pontoon boat for our week at the beach this summer.  That is going to be so much fun.

6.  I want to make an apple/snicker salad but we would never eat it all before it went bad.  I think I will make it anyways.

7.  I've always had the strongest food cravings - even when not pregnant.  Now I am plotting how to satisfy my current craving-  see #6.

8.  I laugh when I peek in on the 1st tri board. I want to give them a list of all of the no-no's I did in the first and actually most of the 2nd tri and my kid came out fine.  I did cut out all of the no-no's when my pregnancy was confirmed.

9.  Why do toddlers want to play with everything but the gazillion toys they have?

10.  It is so quiet at our office today. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. just found out my friend's mom passed away. He is an only child, and Friday marks the one-year anniversary of his dad passing.  I am really sad for him.  Luckily he has his own family (wife and 2 year old) and another baby on the way.

2. I despise state registration and tax remittance / this part of my job.  Government is such a clusterfvvck.

3. We ditched cable and got an apple tv so we can watch hulu+ and netflix instead.  This will save $130/month.  I also gave up buying my morning coffee and drink what is in our break room and save $13/week.

4. I think I am going to go to Target and hit up the Easter candy clearance aisle.

5. Yep, just did #4 (Reese's eggs and cadbury mini-eggs)

6. OMG totally stuffing my face with #5

7. AW: new siggy pic

8. Started swim lessons on Saturday, it went well.  Shiloh doesn't enjoy getting dunked but she didn't freak out either.

9. Also started Musickgarten class this past weekend.  Since our daycare isn't the greatest curriculum-wise (but it's affordable and they are nice), I want to start doing more learning/enrichment activities with her when we can.

10. In sugar coma, about to pass out.

• 11. I must get this sweet Valley book.  12. Doodle, love the new sig pic!!

• 1. I passed my 3 hour GD test and I just want to shout it from the roof tops!

2. I dropped off DH at work today for the first of what will be many training missions over the next two months. 3rd tri will be interesting being home alone so much with a toddler.

3. I'm taking DD to the local farmer's market once I'm done typing this. It's nice having the car.

4. I think I'm going to copy Doodle's idea and hit up Target this week.

5. I chopped my hair and it feels SO good. *ready for summer*

6. I love watching DD dance

7. The one and only Starbucks in town does not have a drive thru. I use going to the park (next door) as an excuse to go there since DD's already out of the car.

8. I think I'm gonna go buy some chocolate covered strawberries.

9. DD grew 2 inches in the last 3 months. I can't believe how fast she's growing up. Crying

10. MIL sent a check made out to me AND DH. Now I have to wait for him to come home and sign it. Grr

• 1.  Cooper has a brand new swing set waiting for him but it's too cold out today to play.

2.  Why do I watch "Secret life of an american teenager"????

3.  Excited for a night out with Marsam.

4.  I haven't had wine in forever but H brought me home two bottles and I think i'm going to pop one open tonight. 

5.  I really need a tan.  I'm so ghostly white and it's embarrassing.

6.  Getting some pictures done this Friday of my sister, Cooper and I.  They will be a Mother's day present for my mom. 

7.  I am so thirsty right now!!

8.  I really want some Taco Bell.

9.  I'm missing the warm weather.

10  I'm tired.

• 1. JT is becoming a spoiled brat and I don't know how to fix it.

2. I don't know what's worse - diaper changes or mealtime.

3. I got my taxes done today - nothing like last minute.

4. My house is a mess and I wish I could hire back my cleaning lady.

5. I don't know how to go about cleaning and taking care of a toddler.

6. Easter candy talk has me wanting chocolate covered crackers from the best specialty candy store in my hometown.

7. Meeting my mom for dinner tomorrow in Hoboken (Cake Boss anyone?) to see her off before her vacation to Hawaii. Lucky b*tch.

8. Went to Hawaii on our honeymoon and that long flight really doesn't have me wanting to go back any time soon.

9. I really like "The Voice".

10. My OBGYN recommended 50 Shades of Gray since I lost all of my libido. 

• imageSweetHurricane:

1. I passed my 3 hour GD test and I just want to shout it from the roof tops!

2. I dropped off DH at work today for the first of what will be many training missions over the next two months. 3rd tri will be interesting being home alone so much with a toddler.

3. I'm taking DD to the local farmer's market once I'm done typing this. It's nice having the car.

4. I think I'm going to copy Doodle's idea and hit up Target this week.

5. I chopped my hair and it feels SO good. *ready for summer*

6. I love watching DD dance

7. The one and only Starbucks in town does not have a drive thru. I use going to the park (next door) as an excuse to go there since DD's already out of the car.

8. I think I'm gonna go buy some chocolate covered strawberries.

9. DD grew 2 inches in the last 3 months. I can't believe how fast she's growing up. Crying

10. MIL sent a check made out to me AND DH. Now I have to wait for him to come home and sign it. Grr

omg, I sign my H's name on EVERYTHING.  Embarrassed I've got that signature down to a science. lol

• 1. I hate molars. 

2. I despise the one night a week my husband has to work at night. I just need a break.

3. I would DIE to go on vacation right about now. Anywhere really.

4. It is likely I gain 8 pounds in Easter candy alone.

5. I love DWTS but I can't stand Jaleel White, aka Urkel. He seems like such a DB. Does he not realize he used to be URKEL? 

6. My BFF sent me a recipe for deep fried Cadbury Cream Eggs. I made 6, ate 3 and still have 6 more to make another time. Dellllllllicious.

7. I talk to myself when I cook and clean, as if I were on a show teaching less talented people how to scrub a toilet. 

8. As a kid, I never, ever brought a traditional sandwich for lunch. My mom would cook like a mad lady, and I would bring in some fancy meal and auction it off to my table mates for PB&J. 

9. I'm not ashamed to admit that I love Dance Moms and I would move to PA to send a daughter to Abby Lee Miller's studio. Or Candy Apple's just to piss her off. Good thing I have a boy.

10. My March for Babies' team for the March of Dimes is the NUMBER ONE family team in RI and we just passed our $5000 goal. That puts us in the running to win a trip to Disney World. That would take care of number 3. 

• 1. I'm working extra tonight, because they begged me too.

2. I got up at 4:30am on Tuesday, didn't get asked to come work until 8pm, slept from 8:30-10pm and went to work at 11pm, get off in 2.5 hours, 7am can't come fast enough.

3. I'm working extra on Thursday as well.

4. I'm running out of here in the morning and not answering my phone tomorrow so I don't have to work Wednesday/tonight too.

5. I have to pick up all these extra shifts right now, because we've been so slow I've only average 45 hours/pay period when I should be getting 72. If I don't have enough hours by October I will only get 8 week of maternity leave instead of 12 :(

6. I'm done bitching about work.

7. Emily said "Nose" when she pointed to her nose last night, she's got hair, mouth and tummy down, but still thinks my nose = her toes :) I feel like she picks up on things a lot faster than Aiden did.

8. Aiden told me today "I'm a busy guy Mommy, Daddy busy guy too" I guess that makes me lazy old mom.

9. I asked him what he's so busy doing, his reply "I play all day, I watch my show, I help Emmy, I play all day".... must be rough.

10. I've learned that having my sex drive back with 2nd tri coming up has made my husband a much more pleasant and eager to please fellow. I don't know how I forget these things ;)

• 1. Easter this year was a major bummer, DH had to work and we really didn't do much. Plus the girls were serious crab cakes all day.

2. My friend just had a LO and when I held him, it gave me baby fever BIG time.

3. I am excited for summer so we can take the girls to the beach!

4. I have been working really hard on getting into better shape, and I have lost 55lbs!

5. I really want a cheeseburger! lol

6. I seriously side eye my MIL for marrying a man a week after she met him. Then complaining because he is not who she thought he was.. Well DUH!

7. I have 4 loads of laundry to fold and NO motivation to do it.

8. I am really excited for my birthday trip to Graceland in the fall.

9. I have been secretly stashing my tips without telling DH so I can suprise him with a visit from his dad. He hasn't seen him in 5 years, and since his dad can't really afford to come down to CA I am going to buy the ticket for him!

10. I really wish I had more mommy friends, a lot of my girlfriends are single or have no kids and it's hard to make them understand that I can't just drop everything to go get drinks.

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"