June 2012 Moms

Early, late, or just on time?

2»

Re: Early, late, or just on time?

• imageMrsL1022:
    Since I am a VBAC and have until 41 weeks to go into labor on my own I predict this baby will wait until the last possible second or decide not to bother. 

They're just going to try to stress us out.  It's hard for me to even think that I may not get my chance.  I'm going to be a complete wreck come 40 weeks.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am predicting on time.  DS was born the day before his due date, so I expect this one will come around that time, as well. 
    DS born 8/8/09 and DD born 6/12/12.
  • Loading the player...
  • Unfortunately early.  I went into PTL with DS at 34 weeks and they held me off til 37 weeks.  My goal is to make it to 38 weeks with this one, which would put me right around June 7th.  If I can make it to 39 or 40 that would be awesome.  Those last few weeks of development are important.  DS had jaundice and bfing issues.  The dr and lactation consultants said that is common with 37 weekers.  My late great grandmother's birthday was June 15th and it would be super special if I could last til then.
  • I think LO will be early - I have a feeling it's a big baby and since everyone keeps telling me they think I'm huge for being due in June I guess it goes along with it.
  • Early.  I was only 1 day late with my first and this time, I am carrying lower, measuring bigger, and just feel ahead of my "due date".  It all fits, though.  I never had a period before getting pregnant (was just off the pill) so my due date could easily be off.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have a feeling that I will go early. I'm not sure how early, but I just have felt that way basically the entire pregnancy. It might be just wishful thinking, but we will see! Once it is safe for her to come out I'd love for her to just come on out!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • My heart has me wishing for early (I can't WAIT to breath again...), but my brain is saying late.  Also, our second business quarter ends at the end of June, so it would be nice to wrap things up, present at the all-company meeting and then make a clean break in July.  My mom thinks it's going to be a 4th of July baby (June 26th/30th due dates-ultrasound/OBGYN estimates).
  • DD arrived 2 days before her due date, so I think this little guy will be right on time too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"