Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Cheapest place to buy clear storage containers?

I'm looking to buy a lot (probably 5-10) of those large clear storage containers.  I'd like to keep DS's toys in them and rotate them in and out of our play room closet.  They don't need to be something that he can access, since I plan to stack them up and would rather have large boxes.  

Where is the cheapest place to purchase these?  Walmart?  Target?  Homedepot?

I haven't purchased these since going away to college, which has been quite some time! TIA! 

Re: Cheapest place to buy clear storage containers?

• I always feel like Walmart is cheaper than Target. You could also check out Kmart or Dollar General if you have one of those nearby.

I wonder if it would be cheaper to order online ... not sure what shipping would be like though.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It depends on who is having the best sale.  I found a large container (it was blue, not clear) at Target in the clearance section and got it for less than $5.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I've found some good ones on Amazon.  If you buy enough, you get free shipping, and it's nice not to have to load them into your car from a store.
  • Usually Dollar General, but most places are having sales on their household/storage items (Walmart, Kmart, Target) right now.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • If Target or Walmart doesn't have them on sale, I find the best prices at Lowe's Home Improvement.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Girl P - 11/15/10
  • I think it's good to look for sales. I always check the flyers and when they go on sale somewhere I stock up. 

Right now (in Canada) I find the best prices at Canadian Tire. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Eleanor Noelle - 18/05/12 Claire Elisabeth - 16/-5/10
  • Target has some on sale this week for $4 each.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"