April 2012 Moms

It's been a long road...

Well I'm officially 39 weeks pregnant! I'm beginning to get extremely emotional just thinking about how long we've waited for this baby to arrive, when we weren't excited about the whole thing to begin with. We had only been married for 7 months when we found out we were expecting this little one, we wanted to wait to have kids for a while! But God had other plans and it has taken me a while to accept it. Can't believe I'm so close to meeting my son...so crazy to think about!

Re: It's been a long road...

• Good luck! 
    Baby #2 is on the way!!
    BabyFetus Ticker

Baby #1!
    Charles Edward 4/13/12 
    9 lbs 2 oz 22 & 3/4 inches
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We got pregnant a month and a half after we got married, and I wasn't too excited about how quickly it happened either. I really regretted our decision at first, but now I can't imagine life without our little Abigail. Somehow life would be no longer complete without her, it is amazing how things change! :)
    A - 4/27/12     D - 7/14/14
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm kind of in the same boat as you. We had just gotten engaged 2 weeks before we found out we were expecting. There should have been NO way (HA!), but like you said, God had other plans. It has taken me a long time to accept everything as well, but now I can't wait to meet our little man! Good luck with everything!

• We got pregnant 3 weeks after we got married, which had us finding out 5 weeks after we got married.  (My MIL is still arguing with me about me getting pregnant on our honeymoon...she thinks i'm lying!  I had to finally tell her I got my period when we got home from the honeymoon...ugh).  We knew we'd let nature take it's course after we got married but we thought it would take a year or so...so when it we found out we were shocked!  At first I felt like maybe it was too soon, but now we're so excited and it has worked out perfectly with my work schedule (i'm a teacher and will have off maternity leave and then all summer!).  Plus he'll be 3 months when we got on our one year anniversary trip, so it was perfect timing for mommy and daddy to go on a 3 day vacay and he gets to stay with his Grammy!
    ~Julia~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"