June 2012 Moms
Options

Intro

Hi Ladies,

I'm a little late joining this group but I am very excited to connect with you all and learn what everyone is experiencing at this point.

I'm due with my first baby (Mia) June 22nd and my husband and I couldn't be more excited. I was just diagnosed with gestational diabetes and am learning how to manage and cope with that. Otherwise things are excellent.

Look forward to learning and sharing with you all! :)

IAmPregnant Ticker There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle - Albert Einstein.

Re: Intro

• Options
    Welcome! There are a lot of women here that are in the same GD boat so I'm sure you'll find some great information here! I'm due June 21st with a girl too :)
    Stephanie Ella ~ 6/15/2012
  • Options
    Hello.
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Nice to meet you! Thank you & congratulations! June is coming so quickly :)

IAmPregnant Ticker There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle - Albert Einstein.
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Thanks! Congrats to you as well :)

• Options
    Welcome!  There are quite a few of us on here with GD, me being one of them, so feel free to ask if you need anything!  Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thank you so much! Same to you :)
  • Options
    Welcome to June!
    imageimage

TTC #1 since 5/10
    BFP #1 7/22/11 - EDD 4/2/11 - M/C 8/15/11 (7w0d)
    BFP #2 9/23/11 - EDD 6/5/12 ♥It's a Girl♥
    BFP #3 2/20/13 - EDD 11/2/13 ♥It's a Girl♥
  • Options
    Welcome & congrats!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"