VBAC

VBAC was not meant to be, but SHE'S HERE! :)

Marin Scott F___  was born Thursday morning at 9:25 AM, via C-section. She weighed 7 lbs, 15 oz.,and is 20.5 inches long.Having learned in my final week of pg that she had turned breech, DH and I decided that the RCS would be preferable to us from a safety standpoint, and we opted to schedule it so I could be sure of which Doc in the practice would perform the procedure.  Although I am disappointed not to have had my chance at VBAC, I felt very much reassured that the RCS was the correct decision for us, once I learned what exact position she had been in.  Her right leg was up by her ear, but her left was down near the cervix.  So...we probably should have named her "Pinky Lee".  At any rate, her hip was somewhat dislocated due to the compromising position she'd been stuck in, but the Peds Ortho says that will resolve itself very soon.  Her nose was also a bit smooshed, but - that seems to be fixing itself as well.She looks a LOT like my little boy did, complete with a head of thick black hair-  but has been more mellow overall! :)DS is in love with her, as are we. Excited to be taking her home today!!!image  Best of luck to all of you for the remainder of your pregnancies!  XO, Katietwin 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: VBAC was not meant to be, but SHE'S HERE! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"