Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

**~~**TTGP Graduate Check-in**~~**

I haven't seen this yet, and it's my favorite thread of the week.

So, how are you doing? Let's see those lovely bumps and babies!

My Age - 41, DH's Age - 42

TTC #1 since November 2011
Dx: Endometriosis, Stenosis of the Cervix, Uterine Polyp, Hostile CM and Borderline PCOS
Stage 1 Endo and Uterine Polyp removed and Cervix widened on July 9, 2012.
IUI #1 Clomid 50 mg - 3/6/13 BFN
IUI #2 Clomid 50 mg - 4/3/13 BFN
IUI #3 Clomid 50 mg - 10/4/13 BFN
IUI #4 Clomid 100 mg + HCG trigger - 11/2/13 BFN
Cycle #28 - Clomid 100 mg + HCG trigger + TI (IUI #5 cancelled) - 2/5/14 BFN
IUI #5 Clomid 100 mg + HCG trigger - 3/5/14 BFN

Re: **~~**TTGP Graduate Check-in**~~**

• Options

Thanks Tammy, I thought I was the only one who gets excited for this post...Big Smile

Excited to see those bumps, updates, etc.  Rooting for smooth pregnancies, and rooting for us TTGP girls to be graduated. <3

Married BF 6/29/2002/
    TTC Since Aug 2011/
    ME:34 all clear/DH:41 DX Severe MFI/
    IVF w/ICSI OCT 2012 Stims started 10/8/ER 10/19/12/ET 10/24/Beta#1 11/2=BFN (beta was 1.2)

IVF 2.0-Baseline 11/7/12 beta 0/All Clear
    Stim start 11/7/12//ER 11/19 11M//10F
    ET 2 embies 11/24//Beta#1 28 Beta #2 23 Beta#3 29
    stop meds Beta#4 37/C/P 5W5D EDD:8/12/13/IVF#3 in Jan

Ivf 3-frozen 3 poor 3day/fet=bfn

Ivf#4 New dr. New protocol=beta1 197 beta#2 677 beta#3 1557
     u/s 8/13 =TWINS 2 strong hb
    Due Date 4/4/14

My Chart//>

• Options

We had an ultrasound on Saturday and its official the boys will now outnumber the girls in this house! The boys are thrilled to be team blue as you can see

We had an Easter hunt with our families on Sunday, DH's brother found the egg with the ultrasound picture and sex written on it and got to announce it to everyone it was great. Baby boys name will be Bennett!

BFP #1 Chemical Pregnancy

BFP #2 DS Bennett

BFP #3 Missed Miscarriage 8wks

BFP #4 Miscarriage 6 wks

BFP #5 Due August 10, 2015

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Beware of the pasty white arms in my pic.  I'm at 19 weeks 3 Days and I'm feeling very good.  Hungry all the time, lol.  We have our a/s this Friday to see that Baby AB is healthy and to find out if it's a he or a she!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageanitalynn:

Hello ladies!

18 weeks here, and I haven't thrown up in over a week! Wahoo! We get to find out baby's sex (hopefully) on April 23rd, it can't come soon enough. MH and I cleaned out the closet in the nursery on Sunday, now we just need to do some touch up painting and install some sort of organization/shelving system.

My bump pic, not my favorite. I think I need to avoid wearing white, too blah. :)

Hope everyone is doing well, can't wait to see bumps and some TTGP BFP posts! :)

I think you look beautiful in this picture. And such a cute baby bump. :)

Dx: Endometriosis, Stenosis of the Cervix, Uterine Polyp, Hostile CM and Borderline PCOS

• Options
    imageGR8TDANEMOM:

We had an Easter hunt with our families on Sunday, DH's brother found the egg with the ultrasound picture and sex written on it and got to announce it to everyone it was great. Baby boys name will be Bennett!

What a cool idea! Congrats!

• Options
    imageGR8TDANEMOM:

We had an ultrasound on Saturday and its official the boys will now outnumber the girls in this house! The boys are thrilled to be team blue as you can see

Love the pic of blue, and love how you told the family! COngrats on Team Blue!!!!!
    Married BF 6/29/2002/
    TTC Since Aug 2011/
    IVF w/ICSI OCT 2012 Stims started 10/8/ER 10/19/12/ET 10/24/Beta#1 11/2=BFN (beta was 1.2)

Due Date 4/4/14

My Chart//>

• Options

I'm here.  Feeling gaggy and I keep getting headaches.  :(  Still in shock!  I fell asleep at 8 last night and didn't get up til 6 today.  Pretty crazy how tired I was!

My "bump" is alllll bloat right now.  Holy moly.

Mama of 3 earth babies and 1 beautiful angel baby
  • Options
    imageMrsAB1316:

We have our a/s this Friday to see that Baby AB is healthy and to find out if it's a he or a she!

How exciting!

• Options
    imageGR8TDANEMOM:

We had an ultrasound on Saturday and its official the boys will now outnumber the girls in this house! The boys are thrilled to be team blue as you can see.

YAY GDM!!! Congrats on having a boy! Boy's are AWESOME ;-)

<3 *Evan Michael* <3
    {06/15/2010 ~ 9lbs. 4oz, 22.5in.}
    <3 *Twin Angel Babies* <3
    {Said Goodbye on 08/13/2011 at 17w3d}
    No longer TTC
    *~Kisses to My Bestie Boo, ScrappyLika~*

• Options
    imageGR8TDANEMOM:

What a cute way to tell everyone!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • Options

Good morning! Hope everyone is doing well.

I am doing pretty well these days. My m/s is all but gone and my energy level I would say is almost back to normal...YAY!

We had a great u/s last Friday and Baby Dem is doing very well. Still measuring on my due date and a strong heartbeat. I was really nervous for that appt. but we saw LO jumping and flipping all over which eased my mind. So far so good!

I hope everyone has a great day and always keeping my fingers crossed for all of my TTGP girls!

Here's the LO from Friday

BFP #1 on 8/10/11 EDD 4/21/12~ m/c 8/16/11 at 4w6d
    BFP #2 on 1/15/12 EDD 9/26/12~ m/c 1/22/12 at 4w4d
    BFP #3 on 2/15/12 EDD 10/28/12 BFP Chart
    ~~Baby MDem Born 11/7/12~~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We had an elective ultrasound done on Saturday.  We are Team Blue again and couldn't be more excited!  DS keeps talking about his "little brudder". We are going to have an impossible time choosing a name, but oh well.  Since DS and this baby will be sharing a room, there's no decorating to be done.  We are going to buy bunk beds for DS to start sleeping on which will eventually be for them both.  I can't wait...I always wanted a bunk bed as a kid ;)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • Options

Anita you look wonderful! 

Morning, ladies.  32 weeks here and nothing really going on.  I can't wait to not have heartburn.  Even water is giving me heartburn lately.  Hmph.  We finished K's room this past weekend and I'm nesting up a storm.  I'm ready for him.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Hi girls :)

6w3d already and symptoms are in full swing! I'm so bloated, nauseous and exhausted! We leave for Florida on Friday to celebrate our one year so I'm hoping Ill be able to enjoy myself, atleast! First appointment will be the day after we return from our trip so I'm pretty excited for that!

hope you all had a great Easter/holiday!

edit: my smiley was frowning!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

Since I'm back... I'll play along today.  I'm 5ish weeks.  I say "ish" because the nurse says, based on LMP, I'm a week further than I think I am.  I am basing off of O.  Whatever, we'll get an accurate measurement on the 20th at the first u/s. 

Me, with an apple seed but no bump-

Began TTC #1 in January 2011
    Confirmation and Removal of Endo - March 2012
    +#1 on 4/1/12 - m/c @ ~8w 5d
    +#2 Tx cycle 4 - 5 mg Letrozole + 75iu Follsitim & Ovidrel w/ IUI on 11/13/12 - EDD 7/23/13 
    7 week u/s revealed THREE babies, all with heartbeats.  153bpm, 148bpm, and 136bpm
    9 week u/s revealed loss of Baby B.  A and C are growing on track.  A measuring 9w1d with 172bpm and C measuring 9w0d with 179 bpm.  
    Elective sex determination u/s on 2/8 revealed... boy AND girl!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Options
    imageYellow415:
    Hi girls :(

6w3d already and symptoms are in full swing! I'm so bloated, nauseous and exhausted! We leave for Florida on Friday to celebrate our one year so I'm hoping Ill be able to enjoy myself, atleast! First appointment will be the day after we return from our trip so I'm pretty excited for that!

Have a great trip to Florida- I hope you're feeling better and can enjoy it. GL at your 1st appt!

• Options
    imageFutureMrsFezz:

Anita you look wonderful! 

Morning, ladies.  32 weeks here and nothing really going on.  I can't wait to not have heartburn.  Even water is giving me heartburn lately.  Hmph.  We finished K's room this past weekend and I'm nesting up a storm.  I'm ready for him.

You look awesome! I feel like I'll look like this by next week. Lol
  • Options
    imageYellow415:

Oh. Em. GEEEE..... I must've missed your BFP Post!! CONGRATS GIRL!!!

<3 *Evan Michael* <3
    {06/15/2010 ~ 9lbs. 4oz, 22.5in.}
    <3 *Twin Angel Babies* <3
    {Said Goodbye on 08/13/2011 at 17w3d}
    No longer TTC
    *~Kisses to My Bestie Boo, ScrappyLika~*

• Options
    imagemegemoney:

Since I'm back... I'll play along today.  I'm 5ish weeks.  I say "ish" because the nurse says, based on LMP, I'm a week further than I think I am.  I am basing off of O.  Whatever, we'll get an accurate measurement on the 20th at the first u/s. 

Love this picture! Congrats :)

• Options

Hey ladies!

I am in my 10th week this week and super excited about it. I've had two days where I've had great spurts of energy and managed to get a lot of cleaning done. I heard the heartbeat recently on doppler so that was a huge sigh of relief as well. Next appointment isn't until the 17th. I can't wait to find out the sex of this baby. Two months to wait seems so far away! 

I still lurk on occasion and I hope you all are doing well! 

That's my 9wk4d bump. Already showing and I can't believe it. I wasn't this roundy until 12 weeks last pregnancy. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Natural MC - 4/18/10 (9 weeks)
    DS was born six weeks early on December 2010!
    Natural MC - 11/21/11 (7 weeks)
    DS born full term on October 2012!
  • Options

17 week belleh...

Feeling really good just super nervous for the a/s in 6 DAYS!  We're team green, but just praying for a healthy little bambino in there!  Oh, and that the tech doesn't slip and tell us what we're having.  I'm holding strong for team green =)

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• Options
    imageCMSullivan326:
    imageYellow415:

Oh. Em. GEEEE..... I must've missed your BFP Post!! CONGRATS GIRL!!!

I think it was during your little bump break but thank you!!
  • Options

Good morning ladies Smile

Well, 18 weeks down and I can't believe how time is zipping by... almost halfway there!  Just 2 more weeks until we find out whether we're having a boy or girl... Here's hoping that baby is cooperative for the a/s.

Here's my 18w belly pic from yesterday:

Hope everyone's doing well and am looking forward to seeing some more BFP's :)  Lots of love to all my TTGP ladies <3

• Options

imageFutureMrsFezz:
    imagemegemoney:

Thanks! I can't believe how far along you are! I think you got your BFP just before I left. 

Edit: quote fail

+#2 Tx cycle 4 - 5 mg Letrozole + 75iu Follsitim & Ovidrel w/ IUI on 11/13/12 - EDD 7/23/13 
    7 week u/s revealed THREE babies, all with heartbeats.  153bpm, 148bpm, and 136bpm
    9 week u/s revealed loss of Baby B.  A and C are growing on track.  A measuring 9w1d with 172bpm and C measuring 9w0d with 179 bpm.  
  • Options

39 weeks today and I can't believe it's almost over. I've really enjoyed being pregnant and I don't know if I'm ready for it to be over! I had an appointment with my midwife this morning and everything looks great. The baby is head down and in position, although I'm only 1cm dilated. They are estimating his current weight to be 8 pounds, 2 ounces. I'm going to begin natural methods to try to induce labor. I am trying to avoid an induction at all costs. We're still planning on a water birth, so fingers crossed for that! 

Wishing all the best to those trying to get pregnant. xoxoxo 

4.24.12                                                                            5.7.14
                  imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby #2 Chart

BabyFetus Ticker

imageimageimageimage

• Options

Hey Ladies!

I haven't checked-in in a couple of weeks because there was nothing new to report. I am 10 weeks today and I am happy to report that my symptoms have subsided.. they are still there but not as extreme which I am happy about. I'll enjoy while I can because who knows when they might be back with a vengeance.

Tomorrow we have our first u/s and we can't wait. Then Thursday I have my 4 week OB appt which I think we will be scheduling our first tri screening. Also we told our parents, siblings and some close friends last sunday... funny thing is we didn't realize it was April Fools day so some thought it was a joke.

As always, rooting for you TTGP =) and always lurking for those BFPs.

• Options

yellow~Congrats again on that BFP

Anita~AWe yaay for you!

Hope~Congrats again yaay for moving on

MRs. Dem~ SO glad to hear everything is going well, I so miss you!!

Mege~Congrats again, glad you got to moved on!

Raven~Look at that belly, so cute! Yaay!!!! can't believe that far along already!

Mrs jenni-you look so beautiful-

Married BF 6/29/2002/
    TTC Since Aug 2011/

Due Date 4/4/14

My Chart//>

• Options
    imagethekikimonster:
    imagemegemoney:

love this pic!

Thanks KK!  

• Options
    imagemegemoney:

I missed your BFP! Congrats! I am so happy for you. I wish you a happy, healthy, and easy pregnancy. xoxoox

PS- Your picture is amazing!  

4.24.12                                                                            5.7.14
                  imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby #2 Chart

BabyFetus Ticker

imageimageimageimage

• Options
    I'm 6w4d!  My only symptoms are super duper hunger and thirst!  I'm also ready to go to bed at like 7:30 every night lol.  And no bump yet... just a tiny bit of bloat. 
  • Options
    imagemegemoney:

imageFutureMrsFezz:
    imagemegemoney:

Thanks! I can't believe how far along you are! I think you got your BFP just before I left. 

Edit: quote fail

Yeah it's been a while! Glad you're back AND knocked up. Big Smile

• Options
    imageTrendyTina:
    imagemegemoney:

I missed your BFP! Congrats! I am so happy for you. I wish you a happy, healthy, and easy pregnancy. xoxoox

PS- Your picture is amazing!  

I failed at a fake drive by yesterday.  It was for funsies, but there are too many awesome people on this board that remember me.  Other than that, I was outed when I paged KK with a zombie photo last week.

Congrats to you also!  I missed A LOT of BFP announcements in my 6 months of no bumping.  

My H and I are both a little artsy when it comes to photography.  We took both of our ideas and merged them for our growth tracking idea.  

• Options
    imageFutureMrsFezz:

Yeah it's been a while! Glad you're back AND knocked up. Big Smile

Me too!  On both accounts!! Wink

• Options
    imagemegemoney:

Congrats lady!  I missed your BFP post... so excited for you :)  Your picture is beautiful!!
  • Options

Doing great after an epic L&D. Eowyn is already almost ten weeks old and a total delight. We are getting to ship out again to a new post. Feeling sad about that but looking forward to a new adventure too. ***waving hi to Shay, Blindvictory, Req and all the other ladies I used to chat with***

Soon to be Big Sister Eowyn - DOB February 2012
     BabyFruit Ticker

My family is a Foreign Service family. Families like mine are posted in every corner of the globe. We live our lives away from family, friends and the conviences and comforts of home. We often live and work in dangerous places among those that misunderstand our intentions and purposes. Sometimes members of our ranks sacrifice our lives to further diplomacy.  Please remember that we serve too. And I'm always open to questions.

• Options

Hi ladies! I am full term this week....unbelievable! I don't think I'm *quite* ready for baby boy, so I hope he waits another couple of weeks to make his appearance! Here's a quick shot from the work bathroom:

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

30 weeks pregnant and taking a nap with daddy :) 10 more weeks to go!

Daisypath Anniversary tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageon_a_whim:

Good morning ladies Smile

Well, 18 weeks down and I can't believe how time is zipping by... almost halfway there!  Just 2 more weeks until we find out whether we're having a boy or girl... Here's hoping that baby is cooperative for the a/s.

Here's my 18w belly pic from yesterday:

Hope everyone's doing well and am looking forward to seeing some more BFP's :)  Lots of love to all my TTGP ladies <3

Whim, I can't believe you are 18 weeks already! Time is flying! PS I LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress!!

• Options
    lycihlycih member
    imagemegemoney:

I love, love this picture!  Beautiful. 

Nothing really to report here... tired, waves of nausea, blah, blah.  Had an appt with a new OB/GYN last week, and I loved the office, which is awesome.  And I have an u/s appt scheduled for 7w (next friday).  So, I'm just trying to remain calm until then.  FX for a good heartbeat!

::The sudden disappointment of a hope leaves a scar that even the ultimate fullfillment of that hope cannot fully erase:: Thomas Hardy

BFP #1: 07/08/11  EDD: 03/22/12  Missed miscarriage @ 8w: 08/11/11, stopped growing @ 6w6d
    BFP #2: 03/26/12  EDD: 12/07/12  We have a HB at 7w!! (04/20/12)  CSD born 12/12/12 
    BFP #3: 08/05/14  Chemical Pregnancy at 4w3d 08/06/14
    BFP #4: 10/02/14  EDD: 06/10/15  Miscarriage at 6w6d 10/22/14

TTCAL Siggy Challenge

• Options
    imagehuskymomma94:

Hi ladies! I am full term this week....unbelievable! I don't think I'm *quite* ready for baby boy, so I hope he waits another couple of weeks to make his appearance! Here's a quick shot from the work bathroom:

Full term, Husk?! SHUT UP.  I can't believe this.  ?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"