June 2012 Moms

Finally Done!

I got all the baby clothes my boys wore out of the closet and reorganized it all. I was putting it off because they have so much stuff. I don't remember where it all came from! I bought a few cute onesies but with this being boy # 3 we don't have much left to get besides diapers. Any other 2+ moms with the same situation? I look at all the outfits they used to wear and can't believe how tiny they are. Sigh...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Finally Done!

• I just got out the infant seat today and was adjusting the straps back down to the lowest setting. DH asked "she's really going to be that small, huh?". We both know she will be, we already have a DD who rode in the same car seat. It's just crazy to think of how tiny they'll be at first, while knowing how quickly they grow up!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yup, we just did the same thing a few weeks ago. We dragged all the boxes of jumbled up baby "stuff" out of the basement and started sorting through it. I was lazy and never did put her clothes and toys away in any organized way.

We got everything sorted, boxed up according to age and took out anything that was gender neutral (we're having a boy this time). Unfortunately, I can't resuse everything since a lot of it is pink, but at least we've got something for the first week or two. Can't believe we're almost there now.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • So glad you mentioned the carseat! I've had the seat out and on the changer but forgot all about the newborn inserts. Good thing my husband remembered where we put them! I took it all apart and washed it. Another check on the list! :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"