June 2012 Moms
Options

sorry to ask again, but.. Father's day gift ideas?

I had a great one and, of course, it got lost with all of the brain cells that are rapidly leaving my head.

My c-section is scheduled for June 12, so I'd like to have something done or almost done by then.

Any cute, special ideas? I'd like to incorporate the baby's initials somewhere in the gift.

Baby Boy - Born June 8, 2012 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: sorry to ask again, but.. Father's day gift ideas?

• Options
    Probably anything will be special since our babies will be so brand new!  I'll probably just frame a nice picture of DH and LO for him to put in his office.

BabyFruit Ticker
    image imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I plan on giving him a baby :o)  I don't know if I'll be able to give him anything else at that point.  But I don't know if I'll have the baby before, on, or after Father's day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagencjulia12:
    Probably anything will be special since our babies will be so brand new!  I'll probably just frame a nice picture of DH and LO for him to put in his office.

Yeah, I like something like this.  Handprints, pictures, something memorable.

Usually, we keep Mother's/Father's Day pretty simple.  Especially this year, since it's so close to baby day.

• Options

I was thinking about this too.  Since my LO could be born anytime around Father's Day, I preordered a customized frame and worked it out with my friend to give her the frame and all the wrappings and will send her the first picture of the both of them. 

So it may be belayed, but it's still so close!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I don't know if any of your Hs would be interested, but I saw on Snapfish that you can make a custom picture iPhone case. My H is on the phone all the time at work, so I thought it might be a good idea, but I think it might be too girly for mine. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I am going to fill a Daddy Brag Book (such a cheesy name but you get the idea) with some prints of the big moments leading up until Father's Day.  You could always just get the little book for him and have him choose his own pics, or order them on Snapfish after your c-section.

Then he can keep it at work on display or in a drawer-- depending on the situation. 

• Options
    I got DH a new digital camera. He has been wanting a new one for years. I am giving it as a graduation/ father's day gift.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    haha, I 'warned' my hubby that I will probably not be very on top of a Father's day gift or activity for him this year (we usually don't do gifts, but do an activity as a family instead, same for bdays).  I'll order a card from TinyPrints (my FAV go-to site for awesome cards) but other than that, it's up to him as to what, if anything, he wants to do for his special day.  Adjusting/balancing a 2-1/2 yr old and a newborn will be all this mama will be able to handle this year!
  • Options
    imageKristinKWashington:

I was thinking about this too.  Since my LO could be born anytime around Father's Day, I preordered a customized frame and worked it out with my friend to give her the frame and all the wrappings and will send her the first picture of the both of them. 

So it may be belayed, but it's still so close!

Thanks! I think I might do this as well. I'll just get my parents to handle printing a picture from the hospital and getting in the frame and wrapped.

Baby Boy - Born June 8, 2012 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"