January 2011 Moms
Options

How Was Everyone's Easter

How was everyone's Easter?  Anything funny to share?

Ours was good - we saw DH's family on Friday & Saturday, went to sunrise service on Sunday morning & visited my family Sunday afternoon.  Joshua was all smiles about his Easter basket and checking out everything that was in it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How Was Everyone's Easter

• Options

Sounds like you had a very nice time!

Mine was nice too, everything fell into place and I had a great time.  I told myself going in not to get frazzled, and some how it worked ;-)  Im almost sad its over, it was nice having everyone together.

Today, I need to make 30 trips to the garage to put the folding chairs away. I really wish Rosie would come over and help. lol

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Ours was nice. My inlaws were here for the weekend and had to leave early Sunday, so we had Easter dinner on Saturday night. It was delicious! I had ham for breakfast this morning actually. 

The kids loved coloring and hunting eggs.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    It was great! Lucian only got about 7 eggs (there were 4 other kids, all older and didn't care that he's young and not chasing eggs like gold nuggets), but we had fun. :) I think every woman there held Lucian at some point, lol! He was adorable AND flirting up a storm.
  • Options
    Ours was nice, all 6 of my siblings and their children came as well as my parents, and 1 aunt.  It was a full house, and I definitely have some house cleaning to do now that they are gone.  It was nice to have my sisters that live further away come though. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Long! My MIL showed up at 11am and didn't leave until 10pm. My BILs were here from 2pm until 10pm. 

We had a good time but MIL is starting to show some unpleasantness, like snapping at my kids about behavior that MH & I should be teaching them on. Boundaries are starting to be crossed. Not cool...

The food was good though, and the kids had a blast! 

• Options

It really was awesome. The weather was gorgeous, there were other little people there and JT just adored having them around. His new love is the trampoline. How that boy squeeled the entire time he was in it was so freaking cute. My MIL did his first egg hunt with him which I was not happy about - I was inside the house and didn't know it started. I missed seeing my side of the family but I lived through JT and it was great.

Marsam I'm happy to hear your dinner went so well! Did you end up using plastic??

And also, why's my house a mess and I didn't host 1 person here???? 

• Options
    imageMrsLynnyD:

It really was awesome. The weather was gorgeous, there were other little people there and JT just adored having them around. His new love is the trampoline. How that boy squeeled the entire time he was in it was so freaking cute. My MIL did his first egg hunt with him which I was not happy about - I was inside the house and didn't know it started. I missed seeing my side of the family but I lived through JT and it was great.

Marsam I'm happy to hear your dinner went so well! Did you end up using plastic??

And also, why's my house a mess and I didn't host 1 person here???? 

I went with the china, and it worked out just fine! I'm glad I did ;-) SIL did the dishes! lol

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Easter was good.  Cooper got spoiled as always.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"