June 2012 Moms

Ladies having little lads

Ok, I love my friend Michaela but she is overwhelming me with stuff. She had 3 baby showers and is addicted to shopping. Her son just turned two last week so she has been giving me all of his 0-24 month clothes. Literally huge HUGE boxes. She called me and said shes on her way over with more clothes and shoes.

Don't get me wrong, they are all really nice and we would love to keep everything we have but we just dont have room for a lot of it and we literally have over 200 onesies from 0-6 months because apparently that is all my family thinks we need :-p

My question to you ladies is, if any of you are in need of clothes, do you want any?

I am more than willing to pay for the shipping. I will take them to goodwill if no one wants the stuff we don't end up keeping. 

You are all just a second family to me and I would like to help you out if I can. 

If you're interested just let me know in this post and I'll private message you. 

Pregnancy Ticker IAmPregnant TickerBabyName Ticker

Re: Ladies having little lads

• Wow that is extremly generous of you! I would love to have them. Sending you a PM in a min.

DS - Born 6/17/12 

DS#2 - Due 2/11/15

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• I don't know how much you have or if you're splitting stuff up. But if there are left overs after you send Ash stuff, I'll take anything I can get.  That's awesome of you.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm team green but I just wanted to say how sweet of you that is:)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageFutureMrsFezz:
    I don't know how much you have or if you're splitting stuff up. But if there are left overs after you send Ash stuff, I'll take anything I can get.  That's awesome of you.

Absolutely, if you have a bunch of stuff, please be open to spliting it up. I am totally okay with that.

DS - Born 6/17/12 

DS#2 - Due 2/11/15

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• if you have any side snapping newborn shirts I would *love* to get a few of those.  And more than happy to PayPal you for shipping as well!  No worries if they are spoken for, super generous of you to offer!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Just make super-duper sure that your friend is cool with this.  I had someone "give" me some hand me downs, only to expect them back so she could "give" them to someone else.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagecchill01:
    Just make super-duper sure that your friend is cool with this.  I had someone "give" me some hand me downs, only to expect them back so she could "give" them to someone else.

I was goign to say the same thing. My group passes around clothes constantly.

BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagecchill01:
    Just make super-duper sure that your friend is cool with this.  I had someone "give" me some hand me downs, only to expect them back so she could "give" them to someone else.

Ha, this happened to me too.  A distant relative gave us a crib that we found was recalled so we trashed it - only to have them call us after the fact and ask us when they could get it back since we weren't going to use it.  Oops.  (But seriously, why would they want back a recalled crib?)  Same thing with all of the clothes they gave us. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Sent you a PM, this is so nice of you!
    BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy
  • imagecchill01:

No worries, they only reason she is so eager to give them to me is I'm the only one in our group to have a baby since she had her son. I quote, "please take this sh*t. i need it gone!"

my aunt just had a boy this morning and in a normal family, i would give them to her but she is not exactly the nicest person in the world and i'd much rather send them to you guys. I will post an update later today with pics of all of the stuff i am getting rid of. 

Pregnancy Ticker IAmPregnant TickerBabyName Ticker
  • Wow Alexis, that is super sweet of you
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I just wanted to say how nice that is of you!!! :)  It's people like you who help to restore my faith in humanity.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"