June 2012 Moms

So close, yet so far away..

I am starting to feel mixed emotions. One minute I am all excited thinking only 10 more weeks! And then the next I am all sad because it's 10 weeks! lol I think I might be going crazy. I hope the next 10 weeks fly by! Anyone else feeling this way?
Daisypath Anniversary tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: So close, yet so far away..

• You are not alone. I have so much to do in the next 10 weeks that it seems like it will fly by. Then at the end of the day when I am exhausted and my whole body hurts, the thought of 10 more weeks makes me want to cry. 
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Exactly this! I'm beyond excited for the little one to come but nervous about the stuff I still need to do.  The stuff I "need" to do isn't really that big but I would just feel better if it gets done.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a ton of things to do, too. We still haven't gotten the nursery finished, but that's because of money issues right now. And I'm still waiting for nesting to kick in lol Lately I have been so lazy. I guess feeling like I have a bowling ball strapped to me is starting to take it's toll :/
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I have 8 weeks left, so I try to chunk my time so that it doesn't seem like forever ;-)

One week of vacation right now, 5 weeks of work, and then I'm done with work and just going to hang out til baby comes. I am also giving myself small projects to do to help the time pass.

I can't wait, and then at the same time I think "holy crap, those first few months could potentially suck" haha.

• I'm trying to not wish away my next 8/9 weeks, I'm so excited for little boy to get here, but this could potentially be the last time I'm pg, so I'm trying to enjoy it and savor it (I really enjoy being pg for the most part, I know not everyone has a pleasant experience though!)  I'm also anxious/nervous about L&D, even though I've done it before, I'm a little scared things won't go as smoothly/easily this time as they did w/ DD.

I am ready to stop gaining weight like crazy though, lol.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Absolutely! That's how I spend most of my time actually... I can't decide whether I want time to hurry up already or just stand still for a while.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think overall I want it to be June already. I'm amazed that it's only a few weeks to go at the same time I keep thinking it's forever and I just want to meet her. But the more time she stays in there the best odds for her overall... so I guess I deal with the heartburn, indigestion, constipation, swollen feet, and back ache for just a few more weeks and I'm sure when I see none of it will matter.

I do want it go by fast though, I'm just so excited!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"