Parenting after 35
Options

Peeps.. yay or nay?

Because it's pretty dead around here lately...

Marshmallow peeps.. yay or nay?

I vote nay.. I'm more of a Robin Eggs kinda gal.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Peeps.. yay or nay?

• Options
    NAY!  but a big yay to the Robin's Eggs!
  • Options
    mwdmwd member
    Nay, Peeps.    Yay, Robin Eggs.  Super yay, Jelly beans.  They are the easter equivalent of candy corn at Halloween.  MMMMMM
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm more of a Robin's Egg fan, but I'm putting a few Peeps in DS's Easter basket.
  • Options
    Peeps are nasty evil little things, I've lost my taste for them. Yes to the robin's eggs. I must also have to have Cadbury's Mini Eggs, their Creme Eggs (and the UK versions, and the Galaxy eggs). If the bunny comes from Callebaut, I can eat it, the cheap stuff, I'll pass. Wait - are these for the kids.......um, they can have the plastic eggs, the good stuff can hide in my pantry. Stick out tongue
  • Options
    PeskyPesky member
    Nay.  Never been my thing.  But chocolate covered marshmallow eggs -- I'm there.

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• Options
    I've always hated peeps.  I had a Chemistry teacher that would find a different way to blow one up every day the week before Easter.  He was my hero! :o)
  • Options

imagecmouhssine:
    I've always hated peeps.  I had a Chemistry teacher that would find a different way to blow one up every day the week before Easter.  He was my hero! :o)

If you use Coffee Mate with it, the poof is REALLY cool...

• Options

100% YAY.  DH came home with these about a week ago, and it was like he had brought me a dozen roses!!! 

P.S. That chemistry teacher should be arrested for dissing Peeps!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    LOVE 'em!
  • Options
    imageBrideBuddies:

Because it's pretty dead around here lately...

Marshmallow peeps.. yay or nay?

I vote nay.. I'm more of a Robin Eggs kinda gal.

I LOVE those! I will eat a huge bag of those to myself if I"m not careful.  Peeps will be left to my oldest son who for some odd reason loves them.

• Options
    Peeps: Nay, but mostly because marshmallows are not vegetarian (they contain gelatin).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"