Adoption
Options

Update

Hello All! It has been a while since I have actually posted anything. So I just wanted to give you a quick update. We are signed with the agency and just waiting on our results from background checks / fingerprints / drug test and etc to come back. Our agency likes to have all of this before they go forward with the homestudy. Anywho, DH and I are doing great. I actually recieved a HUGE Promotion at work which is awesome, just been really busy. Hope everyone is still doing well. I am reading everyone's post, just not posting as often. :D  Hopefully that will change soon and we can get the homestudy done soon.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Update

• Options
    Congrats on the promotion!  I hope your homestudy goes smoothly and quickly!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congrats!!  Hopefully you'll get those results soon so you can move forward to the next step of the process!
    DX: Severe MFI (very low motility) in 2006. 2 IVF's and 1 FET ended in 3 losses. Adopted our baby girl born 10/2/10. FET March 2012= c/p. Officially done with fertIlity treatments. Plan to start adoption process again 2014/2015.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations on your promotion!!!  What wonderful news!
  • Options
    So glad to hear things are moving along, and congrats on the promotion!  I haven't been on here in  forever, so I'm glad I was able to see this post! 
    Look for me on Facebook! (reply and I'll tell you who to look for!) imageimage Began meds 9/6/07. Donor ER date 10/2/07. ET date 10/8/07!!! Beta 10/19=BFN Began meds for FET 11/21 FET 12/21! Beta 1/2/08- BFN It took exactly two years of adoption waiting, after two years of IF struggles. Our baby is here! imageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers http://myifertilityblog.blogspot.com - new post! image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"