January 2011 Moms
Options

What are you doing for Easter?

Any big plans? Im hosting, and having an easter egg hunt for the older kids. Im excited, and frazzled. lol

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What are you doing for Easter?

• Options

My mom is making dinner for the family and we're having a super small egg hunt for E.  We're pretty much just laying plastic eggs on the porch and patio and letting her go crazy.  We both went a little overboard with baskets too and she's getting an entire bench as a giant basket since everything wont fit in actual baskets. 

I'm sure everything will go great Marsam!  I don't think I've ever heard of you not having a good time with your family so enjoy! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageMrsHollywood1023:

My mom is making dinner for the family and we're having a super small egg hunt for E.  We're pretty much just laying plastic eggs on the porch and patio and letting her go crazy.  We both went a little overboard with baskets too and she's getting an entire bench as a giant basket since everything wont fit in actual baskets. 

I'm sure everything will go great Marsam!  I don't think I've ever heard of you not having a good time with your family so enjoy! 

Big Smile

That sound like fun for E. I never thought about putting the eggs in a smaller area for LO, thats  great idea.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We're going to a friend's house for an egg hunt and dinner. :) I can't wait!  I wonder if Lucian will get the point of putting the eggs in the basket... 
  • Options

We are meeting DH's family for lunch today - his sisters are in town for part of the weekend with all of their kids.

We'll go to sunrise service on Easter Sunday and my mom has invited all of us over for appetizers & desserts on Sunday afternoon.

No Easter Egg hunts for us :( 

• Options
    imageFergie+1:
    We're going to a friend's house for an egg hunt and dinner. :) I can't wait!  I wonder if Lucian will get the point of putting the eggs in the basket... 
    We went to one a couple weeks ago. DD was confused at first but by the third egg she was really into it. Have fun!
  • Options

My inlaws are here. They are helping my H put in a patio in the backyard and some new privacy fencing, then finish the bathroom in our master suite. That's right people don't just get to come to our house for a free holiday meal, we put them to work! ;)

My nephews will be here, so we're going to color and hide eggs too. 

• Options
    We are going over to H's side.  There will be a ton of food and family, and a big egg hunt for the kids and "big kids."
  • Options
    We're eating candy and rolling around after we get tummy aches, pretty much. heh.
  • Options
    We are just going to be relaxing. DH will be gone almost all month, so we're just spending quality time at home.
  • Options

Tomorrow we are doing an egg hunt and family time with my family. Then Sunday we are headed up north to visit the in laws and my granny. (At separate places) Should be busy and fun!

Good luck MarSam! It will be fine.Big Smile

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Since we started our holiday rotation I will be going to my DH's aunt's house. There will be quite a few little people so JT should have fun with kids his own size/age. They will do an egg hunt too which will be cute. She always puts a good spread on so I'm looking forward to EATING.

My mom came today to give JT his Easter basket - she's nuts. I'm just glad I bought different stuff compared to her...but she buys good stuff for him! I'm jealous --- I got nuttin'! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"