TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

Go directly to 6+, do not pass TTCAL...

Hi Ladies, 

I've been gone so long, I wouldn't be surprised if none of you remember me, but DH and I have been given the go ahead to try again after a long year of waiting and so I thought I'd venture back to the boards. Except, I recognize no one on the main board any more, so I'm hoping you'll accept me back here instead.

A brief back-history, as I don't expect anyone to remember: I first joined TTCAL after my first loss in 2010. Last February, we were thrilled to find that we were PGAL, but lost that baby as well a few weeks later. After my first pregnancy, my doctor discovered my thyroid was hyper-active, but it seemed to level out a few months after my loss. With my second pregnancy, my thyroid levels went sky high, so high that my endocrinologist told me "Normally you wouldn't be able to get pregnant with levels so high, you'll likely miscarry." She has an awesome bedside manner, my endo (/sarcasm). Of course, she was right. After that miscarriage, I was diagnosed with Graves disease and went on a roller-coaster of hyper and hypo thyroid function while they shot me up with radioactive iodine to "kill" my thyroid and then struggled to find an optimum replacement hormone dosage. My thyroid levels have been stable for more than three months now (yay!), so we are now cleared to try again. 

Except, neither DH and I seem all that enthusiastic about jumping back on the TTCAL horse. We're both a little terrified of the 'what if' possibilities - we've been told our losses are most likely attributable to my thyroid, and so now that it's functional, all should go well, but we know too much now to be so naive again, and we're not quite at the tipping point of where hope outweighs the fear, I guess. 

To help me warm up to the idea of TTCAL again, I thought I'd venture back into Bump-land. I hope you'll have me.  

Suze
TTC#1 since May 2009
PCOS * Hypothyroid

Bean - BFP May 26, 2010. EDD Feb 3, 2011. Natural Miscarriage 8w5d - June 29, 2010.
Pumpkin - BFP Feb 8, 2011. EDD Oct 21, 2011. Natural Miscarriage 6w3d - Feb 28, 2011.

Femera started November 2014. 3 rounds, no luck. Moving to IUI.
March 2015: IUI#1 - nope.
May 2015: IUI#2 - nada.
October 2015: IUI#3 - BFP on Nov 2, 2015! *stick baby stick!*

Re: Go directly to 6+, do not pass TTCAL...

• Options

I'm so super glad you are back!!!

PS- I PROMISE I will get that stuff in the mail to you and Cashew - I am so lame *hangs head in shame* 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
    1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
    HSG= All clear & perfect
    Currently learning to live Child Free
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
    CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
    ?Big Girls have babies too!?
    ??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??
  • Options
    I recognize you Smile  Welcome back!

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't recognize you, but wanted to give you a warm welcome!
    3 ectopic pregnancies (EDD's 1/30/12-tube removed, 6/2/12-methotrexate and 10/2/12-methotrexate)
    IVF and Natural FET resulted in BFN's and a hole in our wallets
    Natural BFP #4 on 9/7/12 gave us our miracle on 5/18/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Welcome back!  I totally remember you and your story b/c I was going through hypo/hyper thryoid hell at the same time.  I'm so glad to hear things have leveled off for you! 

PGAL/PAL welcome

Trying to start our family since 2010
    BFP #1 11.4.10, EDD 7.12.11, HB 12/9/10, MMC 12/27/10; 11w6d
    BFP #2 9.12.12, EDD 5.24.13, Baby Boy Born 5.15.13!!
    My Ovulation Chart
    3 Clomid (100mg) cycles + TI + Trigger = BFN's, Femara + Trigger + IUI#1 = BFN
    Femara + Trigger + IUI#2 = BFP!
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." ~Gandhi
  • Options
    I'm sorry you're here at all...but Welcome back. Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm sorry I didn't know you before, and I'm sorry we have to meet now under these circumstances.  But, welcome!
  • Options
    Welcome back!
  • Options
    I didn't know you before but welcome back and good luck. 
  • Options
    I remember you. You joined PgAL shortly after I did and then we left at around the same time too. I'm sorry that you're still here but you're very welcome to join us again! Welcome back!
    Started TTC June 2010
    BFP #1
    07/04/10. EDD 03/14/11. Missed m/c 08/09/10. D&C 09/27/10. }Casey & Jaimie{
    BFP #2 01/14/11. EDD 09/25/11. Missed m/c 02/18/11. D&C 02/24/11. }Dustin{
    TTA for 18 months and then TTC for 12 months
    BFP #3 08/18/13. EDD 04/30/14. Missed m/c 09/25/13. D&C 09/26/13. }Daylin{
    TTA for 7 months
    Jan-Mar 2014 - RPL, SHG, karotyping: all results normal
    TTC Again May 2014
    Progesterone & baby aspirin combo for 5 cycles
    - All BFN's
    SA with DNA fragmentation = Perfect results

Diagnostic cycle monitoring = Polycystic ovaries leading to premature egg release
    TTA Oct 2014 - Jan 2015
    Jan 2015 - Medicated cycle with timed intercourse
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic   

My Blog: The Canadian Housewife    PGAL/PAL Welcome    My Chart
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I remember you, welcome back!
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thanks for the welcome back everyone. I'm looking forward to getting to know those who I don't know, and it's so good to see the familiar faces I do know. 
    Suze
    TTC#1 since May 2009
    PCOS * Hypothyroid

Bean - BFP May 26, 2010. EDD Feb 3, 2011. Natural Miscarriage 8w5d - June 29, 2010.
    Pumpkin - BFP Feb 8, 2011. EDD Oct 21, 2011. Natural Miscarriage 6w3d - Feb 28, 2011.

Femera started November 2014. 3 rounds, no luck. Moving to IUI.
    March 2015: IUI#1 - nope.
    May 2015: IUI#2 - nada.
    October 2015: IUI#3 - BFP on Nov 2, 2015! *stick baby stick!*

• Options
    I totally remember you, welcome back!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"