January 2011 Moms
Options

Ten Things Tuesday

1. Still laughing that my little Whitney found it necessary to rip toys out of Cooper's hand.  I am 100% certain she learned this behaviour from her older cousins, who do the same to her. Time to nip that in the bud.

2.  Really excited about hosting Easter dinner. Lots of idea's floating through my mind.

3. Its been really quiet from BM lately, I expect something is brewing.

4.  Shocked that when I made Whitney a plate of food last night, she devoured the pea's first, and kept saying "Mhhmmm"  Crazy girl.

5.  Only working 3 days this week, I really needed a break.

6.  Trying to simplify my house, and getting rid of tons of stuff I haven't used in years. It feels so good.

7.  I think Whitney might be a bad influence on Cooper.

8.  Surprised that a certain someone has not apologized.

9. I don't think people realize how condesending/ debbie downer they come across on the internet. Unless they are just like that IRL too.

10.  My lunch hour is over in 4 minutes. Booo.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Ten Things Tuesday

• Options

1. Our A/c has been broken since last Sunday. The man came out on Wednesday and said they'd be back either Friday or today to install the new part. I called this morning to see if they're coming and we're not scheduled until Thursday. WTF. I'm a pregnant SAHM with no car. It's been in the high 80s all week and our house is boiling. I'm about to flip my sh*t.

2. Our next place will be new with a small yard. I'm tired of things breaking and paying huge lawn care bills.

3. New computer is supposed to be here today!!

4. DD took off her diaper last night. I woke up to her and her entire crib covered in pee.

5. My neighbor is currently weed wacking his entire yard... he must not have a mower?

6. Whenever I watch "A Baby Story" I get jealous because they are in labor and I am not even close.

7. MIL sent DD a bunch of clothes. It's all ugly and/or too small. I have to drive 45 mins to exchange it all. At least she finally stopped buying stuff from Kohls (we don't have one here)

8. I really want to try the new International Delight iced coffee in a carton, but cannot justify the cost.

9. DH is working from 5am to 10pm today. Some stupid night time certification crap. I had him come home for lunch so DD could at least see him for a few mins, but she was napping the whole time he was here.

10. I need to go clean off my desk to make room for #3

• Options

1. I bought some new face wash in the hopes it will clear these pimples I am getting.  Newsflash: dear body, you are 37, not 14. 

2. Old Navy had camis for $3.50.  I bought a white and black one to wear under sheer-er tops I have since no one needs or wants to see my belly or bra.

3. my officemate enjoys the crunchiest snacks known to mankind.  I know I have betched about this ad nauseum, but the problem persists.  So far today- freeze dried wasabi peas, an apple and a bag of popcorn.   all day long, crunch crunch crunch

4. my mom is coming to visit on Thursday for the weekend.  I am really excited but it also kinda sucks because one of our friends is couch-surfing while she is here (he is in the midst of moving cross country and needed a place to crash for a couple weeks).  It is going to be close quarters.  Help me.

5. My kid doesn't eat solid food around me with the exception of cheese, yogurt and fruit.  I feel like a mom fail.  Why won't my kid eat a veggie that isn't pureed and disguised with fruit in a pouch???

6. Tonight is my last night at one of my side jobs.  I will miss the money but will not miss giving up a week night with my DD just to make that extra cash!  I work too much as it is.

7. one of my cats has been missing for like two weeks.  She just took off and we have not seen her since.  I should care more, but she did the same thing when I moved in with H in 2008, and A YEAR later she came back.  She hates DD, I think the fact Shiloh is walking now is why she left (no kidding).

8. Reese's PB eggs are amazeballs.

9. I realized I have officially become unsexy.  I was browsing all the frumpy/comfy shoes at DSW at lunchtime.  Didn't buy anything though.

10. Got facebook stalked by an ex who I am not facebook friends with.  He periodically messages me to see how I am doing and always says nice things about how pretty Shiloh is and that he is happy for me, etc.  We are on friendly terms, but I am guessing his wife (who was his ex-gf when he & I dated in/after college) wouldn't like us being FB friends due to all the dramz the three of us have had (he liked to bounce back and forth between the two of us, always dumping one of us to go back to the other, it's funny in hindsight but drove me crazy at the time).  I haven't sent him a friend request nor has he sent me one.  But is is bad that I like hearing from him?  I am genuinely curious about what he's up to, and without his random messages I would have no clue.  I have no romantic feelings for him, I am just glad he finally settled down and appears to have grown up.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1.  Finally got taxes done today!
    2. Excited my family is coming for Easter dinner - must figure out what we are eating
    3. I go to the Dr.'s on Friday and am hoping I will get a walking boot for my foot
    4. Crutches and a baby still not fun!
    5. Our house is under agreement, I must find a good rental and soon
    6. Kain's laughing is the highlight of my day
    7. work is really slow this week
    8. I am very much in need of a spring/summer clothes shopping trip
    9. Forgot to take dinner out of the freezer this morning
    10. Only 45 minutes and my day is over.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

1.  This week is dragging on like crazy and it is a short week at work.

2.  I need to get candy and some other gifts for Justin's Easter basket- babies are so much easier to buy for.

3.  DH's sisters are coming to visit this weekend - they have already changed plans twice in 36 hours.  Each change necessitates MIL talking DH's ear off for 30 minutes or more.

4.  I need to get disciplined in my couponing again.  Groceries have gone up so much in the past year.

5.  Nervous for my nephew's scans next week to find out if what they saw 6 weeks ago is new cancer or just residual virus.

6.  My favorite pair of pants got ripped in the washing machine last week and we could not repair them.

7.  I took over 60 shots of Joshua Sunday in his Easter outfit and am not really happy with any of them.

8.  My mom always steals my pictures off Facebook.

9.  I need to get motivated to clean the room over our garage.

10.  I just finished reading Loving by Karen Kingsbury - that particular book came off as way too 'Goody-Goody'.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1. I drove from NC to PA yesterday and didn't realize my bank card was missing until half way through Virginia.

2. E also screamed half the drive instead of sleeping like she usually does.

3. I'm hanging out with my BFF and her 2 LO's tomorrow.  One is 23 months and one is 8 months.  I'm so excited!!

4. My and DH's family are still complaining that I'm probably not having B in Pa but in order for our insurance to not give us a hard time and to pay everything I would have to go to Pa at 35-36 weeks and see the same doctor for my 6 week appointment.  I just can't bring myself to pay rent and bills for an empty apartment for 10+ weeks.

5.  I haven't been in Pa for even 24 hours and I'm already remembering why I love living so far away so much.  

6. I really hope E and B have a better relationship with DH and I than what DH and I have with our parents.  I never want to make either of them feel this crappy or not want to come visit. 

7. I seriously need a hair cut.

8. I finished shopping for E's Easter basket today and went a little overboard.  DH gave me a short list of stuff to put in there and I had already finished. 

9. I got a pedicure today while sipping on Starbucks.  It was amazing. 

10. I'm not even in my 3rd trimester yet and I'm so over being pregnant. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1. Better late than never.

2. Marsam - who owes you an apology??

3. JT has started major tantrums and I think I need to read some kind of discipline book cause I have no idea what to do.

4. JT stayed in his crib for 3 hours today (45 minutes quiet time, 1 hour nap, 20 minutes quiet time...thought he was waking up but as I finished dinner in the crockpot, he fell asleep for another 30 minutes) and I totally loved it.

5. I wish I could get #4 EVERY DAY!

6. I'm so anxious to find out if I'm having a boy or girl. I hope we find out.

7. I'm sad that we won't be with my family for Easter. We started holiday rotations and DH's side gets us.

8. I'm so jealous of my Dad and SM's 3 kids (they are 6, 8, and 10). It's ridiculous.

9. What the heck happened with JCole?

10. Why do FB people come back and lurk on TB but not say anything?? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"