January 2011 Moms
Options

Your LO's weight

Like I said, tmrw is out 15 month appointment. I think she was 19 some pounds at 12 months, so I am curious to see what she weighs now.

To me, she weighs at least 50 pounds. Sometimes I struggle carrying her, my arm gets so tired.  Am I the only one?  Should I start weighlifting or something? lol

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Your LO's weight

• Options
    E fluctuates between like 22 and 24 pounds.  She keeps getting taller and skinnier just like her Daddy. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I weighed her over the weekend and she was 25 lbs. She was 21 lbs at one year. It's actually getting easier to carry her because she has learned to sit her bum on your arm instead of just clinging onto your shoulder.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Joshua was 23lbs, 1oz at his 1 year appt and when we went in with his ears Saturday he weights 23lbs, 10oz - I don't trust that weight -the kid eats like a hog.  Hopefully he will be more cooperative at his 15 month check.
  • Options

Em was 16lbs, 13oz at her 12 month. On our home scale she's 17.5 lbs. At this rate she'll be lucky to hit 20 lbs by her two year... 

Aiden was 24lbs at his 2 year and is sitting about 27.5lbs on our home scale. 

Pretty sure both of my kids will be able to rear face in their car seats until 5th grade before they his the 45lb weight limit :P 

• Options
    Kain was 17. (I forget how many ounces like 10ish) at his one year appointment, I put him on the home scale the other day and came out around 22 lbs.  I think he is more difficult now because he is so squirmy - he use to sit so still when you held him, now he is trying to get and see everything, definitely makes my arms more tired.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Cooper was 24 pounds and I forget the ounces at his last checkup.  I know he has to weigh more because i'm stuggling picking him up.  I swear I feel the same way you do Marsam, I think he weighs 50 lbs lol.
  • Options
    Joaquin was 19 9.  We've been working on getting her to climb into her own carseat, because the days of momma carrying her highness around are numbered.
  • Options
    S was 19.2 pounds at her 1 year appointment (which happened when she was close to 14 months old). DH is strong and weightlifts and he also gets tired holding her after a little while. I wish she would learn to wrap her legs around our waists when we carry her. At what age do they learn this?? Instead, she leans as far back as she can which makes it 1000x harder to hold her.

DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13
  • Options
    When I pick her up, I place her legs around my hip and hold her around her hips. If she starts squirming too much I put her down and tell her mommy won't carry her if she squirms like that. It usually works.
  • Options
    I haven't weighed JT lately but a month or so ago he was about 23 or 24 pounds. He's so heavy now and fights tooth and nail when he doesn't want to go where I want him to go...so I hold him like a football and he can kick, scream, arch his back, whatever and I don't drop him! It's not easy though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"