1st Trimester
Options

Have your previous preganacy gender guesses been right?

Hello,

I'm just wondering from people who already have children have your feelings of 'It's a Girl' or 'It's a Boy' been right? Did you have what you guessed?

Just curious!Big Smile

IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: Have your previous preganacy gender guesses been right?

• Options
    I was pretty positive I was having a girl last time because I wanted a boy so badly.  It ended up being a girl.  This time I can't tell if it is wishful thinking or what, but I really think I'm having a boy.
    LO #1 (2/10/05) Expecting #2 (11/24/12) Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I have a feeling im going to have a girl, but this is my first pregnancy so idk.

going to have to see the replyz to this.. This is a good ? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I really wanted a boy last time so I convinced myself it was going to be a girl and low and behold I had a boy. This time my pregnancy already seems different at only 5 weeks so I'm wondering if maybe its a girl ... like pp said I have a 50% chance of success
  • Options
    I had dreams that DD would be a girl. And, for me I guess it was true. So far, no gender dreams or feelings this time yet.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Only once.  I thought dd was a boy....but I knew right away with ds1 that it was a boy.  In my heart and soul I just knew. (I had been miserable with hyperemesis with dd...and no sickness what so ever with ds1!).......With DS2...the hyperemesis returned..so naturally I was convinced I was having a girl.....so much so that I almost fell off the table when the tech said boy.  This time...I think another boy....only because i'm so used to the blue.
    The Bumpie formerly known as acaudill042106 Welcoming number 4!!!!! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Nope. With both of them I didn't have any strong guess, but leaned very slightly toward boy. 
    Anneliese Olive 11/5/09
    Hazel Dianna 1/8/11
    Luna Valentine 4/25/13

• Options
    I'm curious which way mine goes.  I've been referring to him/her as a HIM all along, and I dreamed that I had a little boy named William the other night. DH thinks it's a boy too... but guess we'll know in about 8 weeks at the A/S
  • Options
    Last pregnancy I knew we were having a boy.  I was right.  This time I am leaning towards girl.  Hope I am right again.
  • Options

Both kids, as soon as I found out I was pregnant, I had feelings about their genders and I was right both times. This time I'm certain it will be a boy, but I hoping I'm wrong this time, cause I'd love another girl!

Mommy to Evelyn Clare born 6/23/07, Ryan Hansen born 12/10/09, and Charlotte Nicole born 11/1/12
  • Options
    No I was very wrong.  Swore it was a boy, had every boy symptom, etc.  Was a girl!  You never, ever know.  My pregnancy now is like clockwork, everything same as my preg w/DD, so I am guessing girl, but am probably wrong again. 
    Chemical Pregnancy 5.2011. BFP 9.2011 MC @ 8.5w D&C 11.4.2011 sweet pea is always in our hearts. BFP 3.23.2012! Our baby turkey is due 11.22.2012! Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    for my first pregnancy i had a boy name picked out and still couldn't pick a girls name. i had a boy. second pregnancy, i had a girls name picked out but no boy names and it was a girl. not really a feeling but wierd how it turned out. this pregnancy i have lots of names for both genders picked out and i can't pick. i guss i will have to wait till the ultrasound to find out.
  • Options
    I was positive that DD1 was a a girl and she was. I was also positive that DD2 was a girl and she was. I am also positive that this one is a girl but we have 5 months to go before we find out if I am right or not
    DD1 October 2008
    DD2 October 2010
    DS September 2012
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Halloween tickers
  • Options
    I had a strong feeling that DS was a boy. This time it doesn't really matter. I did have a dream it was a girl and all the old wives tales are saying girl, so we'll see.
    boots badgePhotobucket BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I thought my first child was going to be a girl from the moment I found out I was pregnant.  Even after the doctor said she was a boy, I thought she was a girl.  Baby popped out a girl!  I was so right!  I'm thinking this baby is a boy.  We'll see.
  • Options
    kg_08kg_08 member

DH and I were SO CONVINCED we were having a boy. Didn't happen.

This time my pregnancy is totally different so we're thinking boy again. We'll see.

• Options
    LuthyLuthy member

I kind of have a feeling this little one will be a girl... but that may just be wishful thinking! I want both but for some reason have always wanted to have a girl first. DH and I are referring to him as "he"... but we both have a feeling he's a "she"!

Guess we'll find out whether I'm right in four months or so!

• Options
    I didnt find out what my Lo was until he was born, we wanted to be suprised this time around and we sure were. Everything was so diffenent this time around that I really thought it was a girl, I was wrong and was thought my husband was joking when he announced that we had a boy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I was hoping for a girl the first time around but figured it would be a boy since I wanted a girl so badly. I was right. Lol.

I was POSITIVE that my 2nd was a girl. So much so that I wouldn't even consider boy names or nursery ideas. Fortunately, I was right again.

This time I've gone back and forth. We would like another girl just for hand-me-downs and bedroom-sharing convenience, but sometimes I picture a brown-haired, brown-eyed version of my son and I want that too.

imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I want a boy so bad, I am sure it is a girl though. There have been no boys born to all the Moore boys in like 20 years. Every Moore boy has had girls!
    Mrs. Moore 09 IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • Options

With my DS my husband and I both had dreams we were having a boy right before we found out the sex.

With baby #2 I've had one dream we are having a girl. I have a feeling it's a girl but who knows! Could just be wishful thinking :)  Hope to find out soon though!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

Well I was right in my guess, but it wasn't all that surprising as boys are common in my husbands family. (there hasn't been a girl born in nearly twenty years!)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Both sides of the family including DH think its a girl. I think its a boy, its my first so I guess we'll see! Smile
  • Options
    My guess was right, but I don't think it was really a "guess" because I KNEW it was a girl..... When we went in the ultrasound tech asked me what I thought it was and I said " Her name is Kennedy Reese" She laughed, but I was right.... I didn't have a feeling either way until about 16 weeks. Then, I just had an overwhelming feeling that she was a girl...and she was lol. My ultrasound tech said that most peoples instincts are right.
    A.Pickle
    imageimage
    BabyFetus Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagejaimeCRN:
    Last pregnancy I knew we were having a boy.  I was right.  This time I am leaning towards girl.  Hope I am right again.

This. 

• Options
    My guess was exact. I started having dreams about a baby before I knew I was pregnant. I kept dreaming about a little blonde boy and that's exactly what I had.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I am 12 wks with baby #3 - with my daughter I had a dream of a girl and ended up having a girl, with my son, I had a dream I was having a boy and had a boy. So with this baby I am really feeling like it's a boy becuase that is just how I feel, it wouldn't matter either way as long as the baby is healthy but I just feel like it's a boy but we shall see in 6 weeks when I have my ultra sound they are going to let us know the gender.

Good luck to all ladies and here is to wishing you a happy and safe new baby! Big Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"