Pre-School and Daycare

Wooden Play Gyms

Has anyone done any price comparison on wooden play gyms at Toysrus vs. Lowe's or Home Depot?    Wondering which way to go.   Any recommendations?  

Re: Wooden Play Gyms

• I have heard the ones at TRU are not very nice.  We found the best bang for our buck at Sams or Costco.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We're 3 years into ours from TRU and couldn't be happier.

I think it kinda depends on how crazy you want to get size and feature wise.

We paid half what we would have paid for the ones I've seen at Costco and I'm thrilled with that.

If we had a larger yard we may have invested more but with a slide, climbing wall, elevated play house and hooks to accommodate 3 swings (which we've had as baby swing, 2 person swing and single swings) we always have plenty to entertain all of the neighborhood kids.

Heck... our local park only has 2 swings available!

My best bit of advice to you is that no matter who you buy it from - pay someone to come build it.

We found someone on Craigs list that was very affordable and got it done lightning fast.

GL! 

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
  • Loading the player...
  • I've looked at most of them and for quality, Costco can't be beat. But theirs are expensive and too big for our yard. We're looking to spend under $500. I think we'll go with Menards (local version of Home Depot). Overstock.com has some too- free shipping!
  • We decided on one from Menards.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"