February 2011 Moms
Options

STILL not STTN!! vent

just venting here....

baby K dsnt sleep thru the night still... any helpful ideas?! i've tried everything... not to mention teething is BAD right now... i need to sleep! going back to work and no sleep are not cool! Pls help with any ideas thanks!Crying

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: STILL not STTN!! vent

• Options
    I'm so sorry. I read a book a long time ago called "The Baby Whispere" by Tracy Hogg and it helped us with sleep patterns and bedtime. What are your LO's naps like? What's her typical day/routine/schedule?
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DS started STTN just after he was a year old. We had to take the bottle away completely (per the doctor). He was using it for comfort during the night. It took a pretty long and difficult couple of nights, but after that, he STTN every night. I hardly hear a peep from him. I don't know if your LO still takes a bottle, but if so, maybe try that. If K doesn't have a bottle anymore, let him/her (sorry, don't know if K is a DD or DS) cry for 10 minutes, go in, soothe without picking up, leave, and repeat. I know it's really hard, but trust me, it's so worth it! GL

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    ladies thanks for the help.. K (kristy) takes a bottle in the middle of the night still. It was very difficult to break her from nursing... Being a working mommy i need some sleep. The teething doesnt help either... ive tried teething tablets, oral gel, rubbing her gums everything.... it is hard to not comfort her though... when i do that she screams bloody murder and i dont want her waking the rest of the family up .....so frusterating....Huh?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"