Babies: 9 - 12 Months

How many ounces at 9months?

I'm new to formula, and doing a couple bottles of formula a day and nursing still some. How many ounces at 9 months should DS be drinking? He's eating probably 8 ounces of food a day

Re: How many ounces at 9months?

• My LO drinks about 24 oz, give or take 2-3 oz. I asked his pedi at his 9 months check up and shes said that's just fine. Anywhere from 22-28 oz is normal and fine at 9 months. She also said that by a year he should be down to about 20ish oz a day. LO loves his solids and eats probably about 12-14 oz of purees and finger foods a day. Hes a big eats though. 
  • When mine was nine months, he would rarely drink 8 oz when I would give him a bottle.  He has stuck with 6 oz. for the longest time.  I guess it really depends on the baby and how much it takes for your little one to be satisfied.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • DD will only drink 5oz bottles. She has a bottle every four hours. So around 20-25oz.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've got a big eater - she has (4) 8 oz bottles on top of solids.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We do 4 6oz bottles and DD doesn't finish all of them.
  • B gets 5 4-8oz bottles plus solids.  Sometimes he only takes 4oz (usually with breakfast and lunch), but he will take 8oz quite often.  At 23lbs, he usually gets between 25 and 32 oz a day, not counting his solid intake.  
  • DS drinks (5) 5 oz bottles a day on top of his solids.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1:10/31/10 DS born 6/22/11BFP #3:4/24/12 DD born 12/31/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 23 oz and she usually drinks all of it.  She has 3 meals as well and we're about to start puffs/yogurt melts as a little snack.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"