Trouble TTC

How far along were you...

...before you had to start wearing larger sizes or maternity clothes?

Re: How far along were you...

• I wore mat clothes at 7-8 weeks due to bloat.  I didn't really need them, but the looser fabric on my belly felt pretty darn good.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersm/c - 2.25.09, 5w5d; m/c - 9.27.09, 7w0d; m/c - 12.4.09, 6w0d
  • Eh- I was probably 12-13 weeks or so.....I can't remember it was so long ago! LOL
  • Loading the player...
  • Depends..I had so much bloat that I statred to wear loose clothing at abut 8 weeks

• I want to say I was around 14 weeks when I bought my first pair of maternity pants.
  • I am 22 weeks and I am still in my regular clothes but probably within the next few weeks I will have to switch over.  I wear some of my maternity pants but no shirts yet.  I have not gained any weight, actually lost 4 pounds. 
  • I swear I was bloated like 3 weeks after conception.  I went to Old Navy and bought some maternity jeans to buy some time before I bought additional items.  I suggest Noppies pants.  You can wear them from the beginning until after you give birth.  They have great stretch and are very flattering!  They cost $98, but if you were to buy pants for each trimester and for afterwards you would surpass that price. 
  • probably around 23-24 weeks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"