Nurseries and Baby Gear

Jeep Cherokee Sport Stroller - opinions?

Re: Jeep Cherokee Sport Stroller - opinions?

• I had the double as an emergency stroller.  I used it once and sold it.  JUNK.  It was very difficult to maneuver.  Maybe the single is different though.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • I was looking at that one at BRU (the single). It's crap. And really heavy crap at that.

Keep looking.

Honestly, I have this stroller and it's really nice. It folds down really small, it's easy to push, easy to use and it's affordable. The colors on the site are horrible. It is not that bright. It's actually navy blue and brick red with gray stripes. OMG that pic is bad. Wow. Sorry, this is the first time I'm seeing it online... why would they do that?!

• Loading the player...
  • We bought the double stroller version of that about 6 years ago and it's still holding up well after a few trips to Disney and other parks like that plus a nightly walk when the kids were little. DH thought it was a dream to handle after the original double front/back stroller we had. It was also a lot lighter to put in the car or take through airports. I would recommend it if it's like the double version from a few years ago.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"