3rd Trimester
Options

PSA: Contoured changing pad 46% off

Just letting you know the Summer Infant changing pad is really cheap right now. Anyone have a rec for a nice changing pad cover? Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: PSA: Contoured changing pad 46% off

• Options

Thanks, that is an awesome deal!

As for a nice changing pad cover - for my first I had those soft minky type material ones with the raised dots.  They were soft and comfy for my daughter and always washed up well.  I am pretty sure that I got them from BRU.

Pregnancy Ticker Birthday
  • Options

That would be a great deal if I were ordering something else! Unfortunately, shipping alone is more than $7. The BRU changing pad is around $21 reg price so I think I'll wait for my completion disc and get that one!

I received one of the changing pad covers PP was talking about for my shower and it looks and feels fabulous! Came from BRU and they have all diff colors.

First came love, then came marriage - Oct 31, 09
    Then came a miscarriage March '11
    Then came a baby in the baby carriage May 16, 12

Waiting on our second little peanut!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    VOTE on my Name List
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageJennyJensing:

That would be a great deal if I were ordering something else! Unfortunately, shipping alone is more than $7. The BRU changing pad is around $21 reg price so I think I'll wait for my completion disc and get that one!

I received one of the changing pad covers PP was talking about for my shower and it looks and feels fabulous! Came from BRU and they have all diff colors.

Do you have Amazon Mom?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

FYI: It has been that price since october so there's not a rush.

You can check any amazon item price history by putting the full amazon url into camelcamelcamel.com

https://camelcamelcamel.com/Summer-Infant-Contoured-Changing-Pad/product/B001U9OUYC 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"