Success after IF

Heading to hospital

Hadley has a double ear infection and keeps throwing up. Our kidney doc is sending us to the hospital for Iv fluids, meds and an overnight observation. This had been a tough  week. I hope this helps her feel better!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Heading to hospital

• Poor little thing.  I hope that she feels better soon.
  • Omg...I'm so sorry.  After all she has been through already!  Hopefully they can get her what she needs and get her well quickly.  Hugs to all of you!!
    TTC #1 since 6/07, Dx = Ovulatory dysfunction, DOR, and autoimmune issues ~ 4 Clomid cycles, 1 Femara Cycle, 6 Injectible IUI cycles~ 4 Chemical PG's ~ IVF #1 Dec '09 = BFP!! Beta 8dp3dt = 68 10dp3dt = 276 16dp3dt = 1511 ~ First U/S 1/14 = 3 Heartbeats!!! Lost Baby C at 8w5d Emergency Cerclage at 22wks saved our babies lives Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • You all must be exhausted.  :(  I hope she gets what she needs to feel better.
    My Favorite Books image
    Books read in 2012: 58!
  • imagesescms2004:
    Omg...I'm so sorry.  After all she has been through already!  Hopefully they can get her what she needs and get her well quickly.  Hugs to all of you!!

This! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh no! Hope the fluids help her feel better!  

((hugs)) you've had a rough week . 

• Oh poor Hadley and poor Momma, I will be thinking of you guys!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Bless her heart...that poor kiddo can't catch a break lately.  I hope she feels better ASAP!!

• epphdepphd member
    (((hugs))) All I can think is thank GOODNESS you got the info you have in the past few weeks about her probable cystinosis.  That will help the doctors guide her care all the better.

I am a runner, knitter, scientist, DE-IVF veteran, and stage III colon cancer survivor.
  • Oh geez. I am so sorry! It has been a really tough week for you guys. I hope she feels better soon!!! (((((hugs)))))
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • ((hugs)) Poor sweetie. And poor Mommy. I hope it goes as smoothly as possible.
  • Good grief! Poor baby girl. :( Thinking of you guys. (((hugs)))
  • Poo thing. :(  Hugs, Mommy -- I can only imagine how exhausted and even overwhelmed you must be. :(
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Oh no.  I hope she feels better soon.  Any chance that they can get that g tube in sooner?

-----Lisa-----
  • I hope she feels better soon!

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Poor little honey!! Probably the best place for her to be and they are sure to have her on the mend quickly, but still not what you want to be dealing with on top of everything else! Thinking of you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC since Dec '04 Severe MFI-diagnosed 12/06 3 failed Fresh IVFs FET #1 - BFP!! 2 blasts tx on day 6. Beta #1 8dp6dt = 56, Beta #2 = 600, Beta #3 = 5600 My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Praying some antibiotics and fluids have her on the mend!  Still praying for you and your sweet girl.  Thanks for keeping us posted and please let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Oh no :( T&Ps being sent!! I'm so sorry.
  • You guys just cannot catch a break! I hope Hadley starts feeling better soon. Take care momma.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Poor baby. I hope she gets better soon!
  • I hope she feels a million times better - SOON! 
    Wheee!

"When it comes to sleeping, whatever your baby does is normal. If one thing has damaged parents enjoyment of their babies, it's rigid expectations about how and when the baby should sleep." ~ James McKenna, Ph.D., Mother Baby Behavioral Sleep Center, University of Notre Dame

• Poor thing! I hope she's feeling better by now.
    Sept. 2010: IVF #1= BFP; May 2012: FET #1= blighted ovum, D&C; FET #2= ?? Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • JenCWJenCW member
    Prayers for Hadley and all of you!  She is going through so much, and I just hope that they can get her feeling better very soon!!!
  • I'm so sorry Hadley is sick. You guys have had so much going on. I hope your sweet girl is better and back home fast. Sending thoughts and prayers. (((Hugs)))
    For DD - IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP / For DS - dIUI #1 - BFP Dx:severe MFI-Y Chromosome Microdeletion Isabel born 10-15-08! / Baby Boy EDD July 2013 imageLily  pie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Poor baby girl...lots of t&p's for you.
  • I am so sorry. Poor little thing, I hope she feels better soon!
  • Oh Hadley! Get better soon!
  • poor thing! i hope she's feeling better!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"