Two Under 2
Options

carrier/sling that you can nurse in?

Hi Ladies,  I have an ergo that I use with DD but I was thinking I'd like to get a sling or somthing that I could could be used when nursing to give me a bit more manouverablity with the busy todder around. Any thoughts/advice/experience?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: carrier/sling that you can nurse in?

• Options
    I was able to nurse LO in the Ergo with the infant insert by loosening the straps and dropping him down.  The only downfall to the insert is that in the summer time, it is very hot.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have a Moby and Ergo but the Moby is way easier to nurse in. There are some tutorials on Youtube.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ring slings are known to be the easiest thing to nurse in.  I have a Maya Wrap ring sling and really like it.  I have also heard wonderful things about sleeping baby production ring slings.  If you baby is due in the summer, I would recommend a sleeping baby productions since they have some lighterweight options.  The Maya ring sling does get quite warm because of the material it's made out of.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You can nurse in any carrier that I can think of with some practice, including the Ergo. That said, I only like wrapping with woven wraps so that is what I used for nursing (FWCC position). I started nursing DS like that at 5 weeks when I learned how.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"