June 2012 Moms
Options

celeb post-baby body

Re: celeb post-baby body

• Options

Ugh, I'm so sick of celebrities and their post-baby bods...lol. They are so far removed from reality.  And furthermore, if jessica Simpson doesn't have her baby soon, I'm going to scream!  I'm so sick of hearing about her, though I guess when she has her babe, I'll just be hearing about that.  

Stupid us weekly app.   Hehe.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Wish I had a personal trainer and a personal chef on staff. I could bounce back too.

Jessica Simpson...she looks really ...puffy to me.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagechouli77:

Wish I had a personal trainer and a personal chef on staff. I could bounce back too.

Agreed...on both!!:) 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagechouli77:

You forgot a baby nurse - someone who changes baby's diaper, rocks LO when they cant sleep at 2am or have colic...  Also a maid for you so you dont have laundry/cleaning to do either

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    sam19sam19 member
    She looks good. I don't think she looks ridiculously thin either. Just normal. And those pants look kind of stretchy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker NATALIE - 9/13/09 HANNAH - 6/8/12
  • Options

imagesam19:
    She looks good. I don't think she looks ridiculously thin either. Just normal. And those pants look kind of stretchy.

That's what I thought, too. She looks good for someone who's probably exhausted, but it doesn't look like she's been hitting the gym or doing some crazy diet to me. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

She looks like a fit woman who just had a baby.  Still a little tummy left but getting back to normal.  I don't think it's half as amazing as the show's host thinks it is, but she does look good.

If this baby doesn't come before the end of ths school year, I'll be rockin' hub's robe and slippers for at least 2 weeks post partum. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagechouli77:

I have one.  It's my 3 year old DS LOL!   

• Options
    imageWhitMN24:

imagesam19:

That's what I thought, too. She looks good for someone who's probably exhausted, but it doesn't look like she's been hitting the gym or doing some crazy diet to me. 

This, yes she looks good, but it's not ridiculous at all. Have you SEEN her pre-baby body! I mean wow!  Her 9 days post baby looks just right for any woman. No reason to think that her personal trainer, chef, nurse, nanny or whatever is any factor.

Edit: Also not having those doesn't mean you can't bounce back. Just that you will have to put in the extra effort to do so.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"