Cloth Diapering

Trifolding with a NB?

Random question - can you trifold with a PF inside a cover or are their poonamis too strong for that??
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Trifolding with a NB?

• A friend of mine is trifolding with her ebf daughter, and hasn't had any poop-splotions.

I think it really depends on the baby, and the consistency of their poop

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• We had bad luck with trifolding.  It was much better to use a snappi.  Otherwise we were just constantly changing covers.   
    Born at 31w3d due to severe IUGR & Placental Insufficiency--2lbs 3ounces

We'll miss you sweet Debbie Girl (4.21.12) and sweet Cindy Girl (8.9.12)
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Even with a snappi, J.'s EBF poo was constantly getting on covers. I am so glad we had a stash of 10 NB covers for him.

This time I think I've only used a snappi twice. I quickly learned that the quantity of A.'s poo is much less. And it's less runny. She is EBF. But for some reason, trifolding works with this LO. So that's what we do.

It really just depends on your LO.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We mostly used a snappi, but when I didn't think he'd poop we trifolded and didn't ever have major explosions! I had a lot of extra covers too, which came in handy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DD's poo got on the cover most of the time with or without a snappi.  In the early days I had trouble getting a good fit to snappi and trifolding worked well for us.  It did mean needing a new cover for the majority of changes, but that was the case with the snappi a lot of times too.  I was thankful to have a some KLO's where the poop didn't escape.  I think I had 6 or 8 covers.
    href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33e2da" rel="nofollow">Chart

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The jelly roll fold is magic. We never got poop on a cover.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"