March 2012 Moms
Options

Do any other BF moms...

feel like you constantly have your boobs exposed?  Sometimes I feel like they aren't even mine anymore and I am completely clueless that they are hanging out.  When I am home with DH alone, I don't cover up. 

I fell asleep nursing today in a chair and DH's friend came over.  Pretty sure I flashed him.  Oops!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Do any other BF moms...

• Options

My DH asked me today if I was gonna put my boobs away or just leave them out. I hadn't even noticed they were still out lol 

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I answered my door with my sweatshirt unzipped without a bra on underneath- poor delivery man didn't know what to say! Oops!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep.... 
  • Options

haha, yes! i'm constantly bare from the waist up. and im desensitized about it! like,our doula came over a few days ago and i opened the door. She was like, "nice outfit" and i looked down and realized i wasnt wearing anything on top other than the moby (so both breasts were partially visible). luckily the person at the door was a woman whohad just helped me give birth... not the mailman... or a stranger :)

plus i never thought id be someone who just shamelessly BFs whenever, but now it just seems SO normal and today my brother came over and i whipped out a boob to feed her and his eyes popped out... oops heehee. Oh right, that's a BREAST... i keep forgetting. THAT wont be happening again.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    you mean this isn't normal?
  • Options
    I breastfed the baby at the dinner table last night.  For some reason it weirded me out.  I often forget to buckle the side I fed on or put my arm back into my tank so one boob is just out.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagegreengirl0909:
    you mean this isn't normal?
    BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Yep, and i don't even care any more.
  • Options
    I joke that DH has seen more of my boobs in the last 3 weeks than in the 6 years that we have been together, hehe!
    *Baby #2*
    Due January 25, 2015
    Pregnancy Ticker

*George Julius*
    March 6, 2012*
    6lbs 15oz - 19.5"*

• Options
    I totally walked around topless for 3 weeks after DD1 was born. This time BF has been so much easier I haven't done it. Everything is easier the 2nd time.... Except actually having 2 kids!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah, I definitely feel this way as well. I never thought I'd be ok whipping my boob out in front of my dad but now I just dont care and I fed LO in front of him twice today. I feel like they are always out and about! I figure if they dont want to see em they will look away! I haven't nursed in public though yet, that will be a whole other adventure!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicTTC #1 since April '11.- BFP 7/3/11! - EDD 3/13/12 - Dean born 3/15/12! - Lovely Labor Buddies with PsychGirl33!! <3 </br> Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I feel like I am always feeding her but I do still tend to stay covered up when not feeding her. Or if there are other people around I always throw a lightweight blanket of DD's over her and the side she is eating on. I'm just not a comfortable naked person. That didn't change during labor either like a lot of people said it would.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Options

imageMrsRachelAnn:
    I joke that DH has seen more of my boobs in the last 3 weeks than in the 6 years that we have been together, hehe!

This!! DH actually made a comment very similar to this the other day lol

• Options
    Mine are out all.the.time. Especially over night - I don't even bother to cover up.
  • Options
    Yeah, I pretty much sleep with one boob hanging out.  At first I was worried about it around DS, but I think he doesn't care any more about my boob hanging out.
  • Options
    imageFinallyMrsBMW:

feel like you constantly have your boobs exposed?  Sometimes I feel like they aren't even mine anymore and I am completely clueless that they are hanging out.  When I am home with DH alone, I don't cover up. 

I fell asleep nursing today in a chair and DH's friend came over.  Pretty sure I flashed him.  Oops!

Yup...  This is me....  Leaking BM all over everything, too...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"