December 2012 Moms
Options

Joining you all :)

Hi everyone!  I'm Carolee, and I got my BFP 2 days ago.  I was debating about posting here due to my history, but I'm going to go for it.  I've had 3 prior pregnancies that all ended in loss (one at 37 weeks, and 2 early losses).  I've recently been diagnosed with a blood clotting disorder and am taking heparin to hopefully help this pregnancy stick.  I'm excited to be here, but incredibly nervous. 

I'm not exactly sure when my EDD is - it should be somewhere around December 10.  I will almost certainly be a November mommy because I'm high risk and will be induced around 36-37 weeks, but I'd rather post here because I'll be going through the same milestones at the same time as everyone here. 

Nice to meet all of you, and looking forward to a hopefully very uneventful 9 months!

Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
Too beautiful for this earth
BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12

Re: Joining you all :)

• Options
    Welcome and congratulations! I'm so sorry for your losses. I hope this is your take home baby!
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Welcome!  I'm so sorry for your losses.  But I'm glad they've hopefully figured out the problem.  FX for a H&H 9 months!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats! I was a TTCAL lurker and I am sooo happy for you. Wasn't this an unmedicated cycle? Or am I wrong?
    Started dating 11/1/02 Married 11/1/08 Start TTC 6/21/2011
    BFP #1 12/24/11 EDD 9/5/12 MC 1/14/12 @ 6w 3d
    BFP #2 3/28/12 EDD changed to 12/7/12 Beta #1 9DPO 29 Beta #2 11DPO 121
    It's a GIRL!
    My BFP Chart
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome to the board! Congratulations on your pregnancy.  I am so sorry to hear about your losses.  I hope this is your take-home baby!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagemoolamae:
    Congrats! I was a TTCAL lurker and I am sooo happy for you. Wasn't this an unmedicated cycle? Or am I wrong?

Yes, it was!  I did femara and bravelle last month and didn't ovulate, so DH and I decided to do no meds to let my body rest.  I'm beyond surprised.  We've been TTC for 31 cycles, and this is my 2nd unmedicated BFP. 

Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats!  I am so sorry for your previous losses.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats! Best of luck to you for a healthy pregnancy!
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome to the board!  I am sorry for your previous losses - I can't imagine what you have been through.  Hopefully now they know about your blood disorder things will go well.  H&H 9 months to you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker ____ BFP: 3/28/12 EDD: 12/5/12 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Congrats on your pregnancy and welcome to the board. I am so sorry to hear about your previous losses. FX that this is your take home baby. 
    F15 December Siggy Challenge: Holiday Decoration Fails

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Natalie Ann is on her way!
     BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats!!! So sorry for your previous losses. T&P for a happy and healthy 9 mo :)
  • Options
    Welcome :) Congratulations! I'm so sorry about your losses and I'm truly hoping this is it for you! 
    G born 11.30.12
    Expecting #2 6.28.14

• Options
    Welcome and congrats! FX that this is your sticky take home baby! :)
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats! Wishing you a healthy pregnancy!!
  • Options
    Congratulations! Praying that this is your take home baby! :)

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    lycihlycih member
    I recognize you from lurking on TTCAL!  Welcome and huge congrats!  FX this is your take-home baby

::The sudden disappointment of a hope leaves a scar that even the ultimate fullfillment of that hope cannot fully erase:: Thomas Hardy

BFP #1: 07/08/11  EDD: 03/22/12  Missed miscarriage @ 8w: 08/11/11, stopped growing @ 6w6d
    BFP #2: 03/26/12  EDD: 12/07/12  We have a HB at 7w!! (04/20/12)  CSD born 12/12/12 
    BFP #3: 08/05/14  Chemical Pregnancy at 4w3d 08/06/14
    BFP #4: 10/02/14  EDD: 06/10/15  Miscarriage at 6w6d 10/22/14

TTCAL Siggy Challenge

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"