December 2012 Moms

Is anyone else broken out like a 14 year old?

I am having the worst acne breakout that I have had in over a decade. Is anyone else having this problem?  If so, what are you going to help it?  My normal acne wash is just not cutting it. 
F15 December Siggy Challenge: Holiday Decoration Fails

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Natalie Ann is on her way!
 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Is anyone else broken out like a 14 year old?

• Yes! I'm broken out on my face, back, and shoulders. I'm not doing anything different yet to get rid of it--just hoping it will go away on its own (wishful thinking, right?).

I did change my pillow cases and I probably won't wear make-up this weekend to give my skin a break. Let me know if you find anything that works!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yes! And, I typically use a topical acne cream which I had to stop because it's not safe to use while pg (it has Retin-A in it). So, my skin isn't great to begin with, now take away the cream and add the hormones...yikes! 

I'm going to make an appt to see my dermatologist because she said she can prescribe a cream that is safe to use when I get pg (and here I am!)

Edited to make paragraphs because I know MissGOP is reading! :) 

• Loading the player...
  • imageJBM1204:

Yes! And, I typically use a topical acne cream which I had to stop because it's not safe to use while pg (it has Retin-A in it). So, my skin isn't great to begin with, now take away the cream and add the hormones...yikes! 

I'm going to make an appt to see my dermatologist because she said she can prescribe a cream that is safe to use when I get pg (and here I am!)

Edited to make paragraphs because I know MissGOP is reading! :) 

Haha! I have bigger things to worry about than paragraphs--like my back pimples!

• Yes! I usually use proactiv so I switched to olay and I'm completely broken out :( Thankfully they are not really red and I'm able to cover them up with make-up. Hopefully it doesn't get any worse :(
  • My face started breaking out a few days before me BFP, I always use clinique & Im thinking about using something else.
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Yes!  I have trying different face masks and they seem to be helping.
    BabyFruit Ticker Find your aim in life before you run out of ammunition. - anon http://s874.photobucket.com/albums/ab306/Nanner777/?action=view&current=baby.jpg
  • imagemnieciecki:
    Yes!  I have trying different face masks and they seem to be helping.

What have you used that has helped??  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageCatLadyTX:

imagemnieciecki:
    Yes!  I have trying different face masks and they seem to be helping.

What have you used that has helped??  

This is what I have been using:  https://www.lush.com/shop/products/face/fresh-face-masks/catastrophe-cosmetic  

They only carry this in store because it is fresh products that they and you keep in the fridge.   Hope this helps.   I have been forever changed by it.  lol 

BabyFruit Ticker Find your aim in life before you run out of ammunition. - anon http://s874.photobucket.com/albums/ab306/Nanner777/?action=view&current=baby.jpg
  • Yes!!  I have been so frustrated and then it all made sense when I took the tests and got BFP!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • imagejbrennan312:

That is great info, thanks!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Aaahhh I can't open your clicky on the phone!!  I will have to look when I get home. Thanks for the tip :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • My face is broken out...you're right, like a 14 year old! Haha! :) I'm just washing my face more than usual and using a moisturizer!

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • lycihlycih member
    I recently started using Lush's CoalFace soap and it's working really well for me. 

::The sudden disappointment of a hope leaves a scar that even the ultimate fullfillment of that hope cannot fully erase:: Thomas Hardy

BFP #1: 07/08/11  EDD: 03/22/12  Missed miscarriage @ 8w: 08/11/11, stopped growing @ 6w6d
    BFP #2: 03/26/12  EDD: 12/07/12  We have a HB at 7w!! (04/20/12)  CSD born 12/12/12 
    BFP #3: 08/05/14  Chemical Pregnancy at 4w3d 08/06/14
    BFP #4: 10/02/14  EDD: 06/10/15  Miscarriage at 6w6d 10/22/14

TTCAL Siggy Challenge

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"