1st Trimester

anyone else crying all the time?

I never considered myself much of a crier, sad movies/times sure but not one of those girls who is always weepy.  Well today I haven't been able to stop!   First at work, my boss snapped at me over a misunderstanding and i just started like the tap was turned on.  We were both standing there apologizing it was pretty funny once i'd managed to pull myself together.  THEN i go and pick my brother up from school, he's 15 and well.. a normal fifteen year old boy and when he got into the car the first thing that came out of his mouth was that he loved me.   He says it every so often but usually its not the cool thing to do and there were the water works again!  It was so silly and scared my brother i think!  And then to take the cake while i was making dinner my Fiance's son was watching Babe and when he says "that'll do pig that'll do" I was crying again!    Oh vey!
image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: anyone else crying all the time?

• Lol.... I almost cried last night at my bowling game! lol All I could think to myself , "There's no crying in bowling".
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Omg....I have been such a sensitive cry baby....it's pathetic but apparently normal so that's good.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I always cry at movies or sappy stuff but now that my hormones are out of whack I am definitely crying even more now. Smile
  • I'm definitely crying more than I use to. Movies have always gotten to me. However, I was watching the premiere of American Idol this season and they were showing past clips of winners. For some unknown reason, I started balling when they announced Carrie Underwood as the winner of her season. I felt ridiculous!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Well I feel better, yep, me too.  Never a crier.... until now, cried four times in the car to/from work all over comments my favorite Dj made.  OY!  Hope it gets better 
  • I haven't been much of a crier with this baby, but but while pregnant with my last baby  (DS #3) I remember my then 3 year old watching finding Nemo...and the very beginning of the movie where his dad loses everyone but him, I LOST it. Sobbing and blowing my nose...the whole 9 yards LOL. 
    Happily Married to HS Sweetheart 10 yrs DS #1 8 yrs DS #2 6 yrs DS #3 2 years EDD for DS#4 11/20/12 (we are just assuming it will be a DS LOL!) BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • LOL. I've been crying a lot too. The smallest things hurt my feelings it's ridiculous! Movies too. Glad to know I am not alone :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"