July 2012 Moms

Nesting...

is A W E S O M E!!! This is what I would imagine it's like to be on speed! I have been going, and going, and going all day. I will certainly crash soon, but I'm loving this energy and productivity. I wish I could bottle this and save it for post birth. Woohoo!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Nesting...

• Nice! It feels so good to know that you're getting stuff done, right?! And having fun doing it is even better :) I'm bummed cuz we have a 1 bedroom apartment and aren't moving until LO is about 5-6mos so there isn't much I can do here :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes! Yesterday I went in our "office" room to get something and ended up spending 2 hours organizing the desk haha! Let me just say that my house will be totally organized by the time Paige arrives!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary image
  • Loading the player...
  • I had a nesting weekend last weekend.  I switched winter clothes for spring/summer clothes (not that I am able to wear many of them), went through all of my clothes to clean them out and put together things for yard sale.  Sanded the dresser for Emma's room, painted her name for her room, started our garden, and cleaned.  

This weekend I haven't been able to do much due to other plans, but I hope the nesting fairy visits me again soon! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"