Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Photo print recommendations

Our photographer did 30-minute mini-sessions for Easter. She had a live bunny and chicks! She is giving us a disk with images that we can reprint ourselves. She's putting 5 images for $35. We couldn't pass it up and  DD is 18 months in a couple of weeks, so we took a few extras without the Easter stuff.

I typically just use a local pharmacy or store that prints photos, but because we'll be giving these as her 18 month photos to family, I was wondering if anyone could recommend a site or store that does an exceptional job at reprinting? TYIA

BFP#1- 2/12/10 DD born 10/20/10
 BFP#2- 7/27/13 EDD- 4/5/13 CP 8/4/13 @ 5weeks1day
 BFP#3- 12/1/13 EDD- 8/10/14

Re: Photo print recommendations

• If you've never used Shutterfly you get your 1st 50 4x6 prints free. They do a great job and have quick turn around time. You can also typically find coupon codes.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I have used shutterfy a lot too...forgot about them, but I was thinking about some of the sites that the photographers use to get digital prints done. I want to go more the 5x7 and/or 8x10 route.
     BFP#1- 2/12/10 DD born 10/20/10
     BFP#2- 7/27/13 EDD- 4/5/13 CP 8/4/13 @ 5weeks1day
     BFP#3- 12/1/13 EDD- 8/10/14

• Loading the player...
  • Try Black River Imaging. I've never used them but I just got an email from them. (They got my name from a photography blog I use.)

• Why don't you ask your photographer where she would get prints from? Ours always gives us a disc of all images but has to option to order high quality prints from their site, too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mpix has great quality. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I recently used snapfish to print up about 250 photos. They turned out great and we received them within a week. Last time I went to our local CVS to get pictures developed I was totally disappointed in the quality. Snapfish usually has a bunch of promotions, too. Quality wise I didn't like the album that my uncle made using snap fish, but the actual single photo prints are great.
    flight photo flight_zpsa49d4a0f.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker TickerI'm a -retired- bronze super member Hi, I'm Dave's wife...
  • imageGreenFlamingo7:
    Mpix has great quality. 

This....they do a great job! 

• I like Kodak Gallery because you have options of uploading/ordering higher and lower grade photos. Unless you're in a crunch, never get prints from the stores (CVS, WalMart, Target)!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"