Adoption

Adoption Prayer Group

Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;}

Hi everyone, The Adoption Prayer Group is a support group utilizing the power of prayer. If you want to join I will assign you a prayer buddy and all you have to do is simply include that person in your prayers. Very simple-yet powerful!!! The complete listing of partners can be found under Prayer Partners. I usually post on Wednesdays. Feel free to search under Adoption Prayer Group and check in at whatever time of day. If you have any concerns, special prayer requests, or need to reach me outside of the bump please email me at suzannesteward69@yahoo.com

If you want to join the group and be linked up with a prayer partner please provide the following info: your name, and if you choose your email address. If you?re not comfortable with posting your email address, please feel free to send me a private message with your email address.

Prayer Partners: Joe?s Sweet Pea and Silliest Bunny, Katybug_h and Jen is Silly, Sugardumpling and Ginger71, babywisher and firecracker8, julandjo and cogbot, GnomeSweetGnome and srmmm09, kellz (kelliez@charter.net) and Amber, Gracie Sue Nicole and Brenda, Porsha and pinkzebra, Honeydew and Potatohead, MandertheDB and Amy720, Layafette Girl and msamerica. T

his Week?s Events: 3/27/12 ? Srmm09?s home study visit.3/30/12 ? Zanymermaid?s home study visit

Praise:

Zanymermaid: Her comprehensive exam seemed to go well. Please pray that she passed!

Bhead81: Her pink eye is finally gone and B is on the mend!

Joe?s Sweet Pea: They brought their daughter home on March 9th!

Special Prayer Requests: Please let me know if you have any prayer requests.

Jen is Silly: Please continue to pray for a child care solution.

Joe?s Sweet Pea: They still need to get through ICWA!

Srmmm09: Her home visit was on Tuesday! Please keep her in your prayers!

Zanymermaid: Please pray that her homestudy visit on Friday, 3/30 goes well. Her DH?s cousin has cancer ? please pray for healing

Welcome new members! Please welcome Rachel Sonnier!

Reflection for the day: Matthew 6:34: ?Therefore do not be anxious for tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.?

Question of the day: What?s your favorite type of food? For me, it?s Chinese. Group updates: -If you have any upcoming events (appointments, birthdays, anniversaries, etc) be sure to let me know so I can post them in the events section!!

Suzanne

Re: Adoption Prayer Group

• QOTD - Mexican.  I think I could give up bread forever and eat everything in a tortilla instead... mmmm.

The reflection was also much needed.  Thanks for posting! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I so needed to hear that verse today! Thanks :-)

And I love Italian food. Yum!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi Suzanne, 

I'd love to join the adoption prayer group. My name is Marion and my email is mnmbartlett@gmail.com. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"