September 2012 Moms

It was wonderful!

I slept from 10pm to 6:30am before I had to get up to pee...and then went back to sleep for 2 hours!  That was a good nights sleep!

Re: It was wonderful!

• I'm jealous. I seem to need to pee a hour before my alarm goes off for work EVERY morning. Then it's hard to go back to sleep knowing I'm just going to have to get back up.
  • I hear ya! My husband gets up at 4am for work...and I think I'm up at 3 every morning to pee...then when his alarm goes off...and mine goes off by 6...
  • Loading the player...
  • Lucky you!

We usually wake up at 6 a.m. for work during the week and our cats know that's when they get fed.  So, if we aren't up by then one of them climbs on DH's chest and repeatedly meows in his face.

This morning when they started in, I kicked them out and shut the door.  The little brats took turns reaching under the door and plucking the springy door stop thingit, causing it to make a loud thrumming noise.  Needless to say, we were up at at 'em at 6 a.m., regardless of our plans to sleep in.

• imageAnaKat405:

Lucky you!

We usually wake up at 6 a.m. for work during the week and our cats know that's when they get fed.  So, if we aren't up by then one of them climbs on DH's chest and repeatedly meows in his face.

This morning when they started in, I kicked them out and shut the door.  The little brats took turns reaching under the door and plucking the springy door stop thingit, causing it to make a loud thrumming noise.  Needless to say, we were up at at 'em at 6 a.m., regardless of our plans to sleep in.

We must have the same cats.  We have three of them, and of course one is very wild.  Every night, just like clock work, he jumps onto our dresser and knocks things down.  He tries to get into my jewelry, which pisses me off to no end.  If we spank him and put him down, he goes right back up.  So, we lock him out of our room and barricade the door with pillows.  He reaches above the pillows to scratch at the door until we cannot take it anymore.  If we let him in, he gets back onto the dresser and repeats it all over again.  He has been doing this for about a month now, and it is driving me crazy! I have no idea what I'll do with him.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

2.0 is on the way! EDD: 2/24/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congrats! I did about 11:30-7 and that feels like a record these days! Feels so good :)
  • Lucky!
    Wife, & mom to four kiddos. Athena Jane is here! 08/28/2012 Photobucket
  • Lucky ducky! My 3 year old snuck into our bed at 4AM, and then wet the bed! We all woke up wet and had to change the sheets.

Awww the joys of Motherhood!

Pregnancy Ticker Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"