April 2012 Moms
Options

April Fools!

Just called my husband and told him my water broke (hes at work till 6 am) He totally fell for it, even tho we talked about me telling him my water broke on April 1st. At first he was saying are you sure ? maybe you just peed on yourself... then I said no im feeling alot of pressure and back pain and then he started freaking out..lol it was hilarious you should all give it a try!

BabyName Ticker}

Re: April Fools!

• Options
    I'm too worried I would jinx myself... especially since I'm due in 4 days
    Pregnancy Ticker image
  • Options
    Yeah... that's one of those few April Fools things that's off limit for us.
    photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My H wanted to make a FB announcement that LO was born. 

He didn't see the harm...

Sigh..... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageateal2490:

My H wanted to make a FB announcement that LO was born. 

He didn't see the harm...

Sigh..... 

My due date was originally April 2nd. My hubby wanted to call everyone and post on facebook. I laughed along and said yeah that'd be kinda funny but we would quickly set the record straight before anyone really freaked out. He said no, we'd let them go to the hospital. *insert shocked emoticon here* Really DH??

Boys...Haha. 

Dx w/Intrahepatic Cholestasis of Pregnancy 3/3/12
    Induced 3/13/12 @ 37w2d | DD born 3/14/12 6:31pm 6lbs 15oz 19"
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    lol men take pranking to a whole different level!
    BabyName Ticker}
  • Options
    Most likely one of two things would happen with my luck 1) I would actually go into labor just because I told everyone I was or 2) Everyone would be ticked about me crying wolf and wouldn't believe me when I did go into labor.  ohh not to mention how annoying all of the calls/txts/messages would get from people wondering what was going on.
    Pregnancy Ticker image
  • Options

imagebiblionerd:

Ditto. My husband would be pissed if I joked about something like that! I am also not full term so we are not hoping for my water to break right now. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I was just thinking this morning how I have been given the perfect April Fools Day opportunity. I am due tomorrow!  For some reason, I just can't bring myself to do it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I hate being tricked or fooled. So I decided I didn't want to do anything like that for today, but a mutual guy friend said that I should trick DH into thinking that I'm in labor. While many of us have been given the perfect set up, I just can't bring myself to do it. I told DH last night what our friend said, and he said it would have been funny to at least get to the point where we were driving to the hospital. I side-eyed him because I know if it were me I would have been super p!ssed! Guys are definitely different.
  • Options
    I'm due tomorrow, and from the beginning I've told everyone that if DH calls and says I have had the baby today not to believe him.
  • Options

imagebiblionerd:

This. I think that was a pretty mean joke.  

imageimageimage
  • Options

imageMrWhiskers:
    I'm due tomorrow, and from the beginning I've told everyone that if DH calls and says I have had the baby today not to believe him.

We've been saying the opposite. While I still have 9 days left, we've told everyone that we WON'T be playing a joke on them and that if we call, it is the real deal. 

imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"