September 2012 Moms
Options

Question About Posts

When I go into my "profile" on TB, it tells me that I have something like 1700 board posts.  However, when I post, it says I've got less than 900.   Why are there two different numbers?   That edges me awfully close to Silver status if I'm going by what my profile says.  Stick out tongue

I really don't care about my bling status, but I am just curious why there are two different numbers.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Question About Posts

• Options
    I always though it was because of deleted threads...which makes sense.
  • Options

imageon_a_whim:
    I always though it was because of deleted threads...which makes sense.

Oh really??  I didn't realize that when people DD it takes your post back.  What a crock!  lol... I do wonder how people delete their threads.  I've tried before to see how easy it might be to accidentally do it.  It wouldn't let me.  I got an error message saying deleting wasn't allowed.  *shrug*    Oh well... No worries.  I do find it slightly amusing that more than half of the posts that I have were in deleted threads.  I really don't get involved in much board drama, or so I thought!   lol

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think it counts if you participate in clicky polls as "posts" too.?.?  At least that was the speculation on my other BMB.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Did you post on the knot/nest? I heard the difference between the two numbers is because one is including knot/nest posts. 

BFP #1 via IUI ~ L (Fatal Birth Defect) 4/7/10
    BFP #2 via IUI ~ m/c
    BFP #3 via cancelled IUI ~ C (2lb 3oz; HELLP) 5/16/11
    BFP #4 via the natural (free!) way ~ E (8lb 11oz) 9/13/12

• Options
    I used to post on TK, but it was under a different SN.  When I came to TB, I started all over.  
  • Options

I have a difference of about 2400 posts. I've posted on tk, tn & tb. I can never figure out the difference so I just chalk it up to the boards sucking when it comes to stuff like this. lol

I've probably DDed maybe once ever, so it's definitely not that!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"