Pregnant after IF

XP-My triplets arrived and my life has been shattered. They are now in G-d's hands.

Hello everyone, I know the struggles of IF and the joy a positive pregnancy test brings. I want to thank everyone for all the support I have received and want to let everyone know that whatever stage they are in, I pray that all their wishes come true.

As some of you may know, my pregnancy was a roller coaster from 6 weeks when I had a severe bleed and was told I was miscarrying one of my triplets. It was a very severe SCH that was causing the bleed but the drs felt that one of the triplets was not viable. Unfortunately, that bleeding lasted until I gave birth. From the very beginning I was vomiting and losing lots of weight. Numerous hospital stays later they discovered I had a blockage in my stomach and needed abdominal surgery while being 15 weeks pregnant with triplets. The babies and I came through the surgery just fine ? I really felt that nothing could hurt this pregnancy.

My world came crashing down this past week. I woke up to strong stomach pains and gave birth to my first son on my couch. At almost 20 weeks pregnant, there was no hope for him to survive but my other two were still in me. We were rushed to the hospital where I learned my baby died on route. My prayers turned to the well being of my other two. Later that day I learned my white blood cell count was 28,000, my sugar level was 350, my temperature was 101 ? the drs wanted to deliver the other two because my life was in danger and I could die. I couldn?t do it. G-d saw my need and took that decision out of my hands by causing my water to break with my daughter and she was born. She was as beautiful as my son and perfect in every way ? just born too soon. After my daughters birth, my levels started to come down and I really thought I had a chance to keep my last triplet baking. That was not the case. Two days later my water broke and my other son was born and died soon after.

I feel like my life has ended. We are arranging the funeral and I must say Good-bye to my beautiful and perfect babies. Again, regardless of the stage you are in - I pray for everyone here that their wishes are fulfilled. I got to hold my babies and watched them take breaths and move ? I was instantly in love and wish I had more time with them.

I pray for everyone on here.

All my love.

TTC 1/2010 DH Dx - Azoospermia 2/2011
Hysteroscopy 3/2011 2 Polyps removed 4/2011
DH on Clomid / Arimidex to address hormonal issues - Sperm found July 2011!
IVF #1 September 2011 - ER 9/8/2011- 8R, 5M - icsi - 1 made it to transfer - BFFN :-(
IVF #2 Lucky November 2011 - ER 11/25/2011 - 15 eggs!, 13 mature, 10 fertilized with isci - 7 made it to transfer! Transferred 1 - 8 cell and 2 - 7 cell. BFP!!!!
1st U/S - Twins! 2nd U/S - 3 heartbeats!!! - HOLY COW!!!
Prayers for our take home babies!
2 babies born on 3/27/12 and lost. Last baby born on 3/29/12 and lost at 20 weeks.
My angels grew wings shortly after birth.
Ahava Raisel, Matisyahu Nissim & Zev Chaim - Mommy and Daddy will always love you.
IVF #3 July 2012 - ER 7/17/2012 - 10 R. 5 F. 4 made it to ET
Transferred 2 on 7/20/2012 no snow babies :-(
Beta on 7/31/2012 = BFMFN
A miracle gift expected to come to us through adoption around 9/2012
Baby girl adopted - Birth Mother changed her mind and took the baby back
IVF #4 October 2012 - New RE. Doing PGD Testing. 8 R, 7F, 2 made it to 5 day blast for PDG testing. Both Normal (Thank you G-d!!!) 1 boy and 1 girl
transferred one beautiful 5day blast (girl)
Please G-d the almighty one - let this be our take home baby!
Beta #1 158, Beta #2 318, 1 Absolutely magnificent HB at 175! Thank you G-d!!!
Baby Girl born August 5th. Thank you G-d for our precious miracle.
AMA. PAIF & SAIF always welcome - I need all the prayers I can get!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: XP-My triplets arrived and my life has been shattered. They are now in G-d's hands.

• Oh sweetie, I so wish there were better words for a time like this. I.am so, so incredibly sorry for your losses. Prayers to you and your husband, and your sweet little angels.
    2/11 Diagnosis: DOR-AMH .62, LPD and MFI-4% Morph
    IVF #1-July 2011 7/9/11-Started Stims
    7/20/11-ER:No eggs in 4/5 follicles. Left the 5th follie intact and converted to an IUI
    8/3/11-Beta #1=BFN,
    Nov, 2011 BFP #1=m/c at 7 wks 3 days
    11/11-AMH .47, IVF #2 March 2012...or not!! Surprise BFP on 2/19. Beta #1=161. Beta #2 305 Our little miracle girl is on her way! Due Oct 29, 2012
    <a href="http://s1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb461/andersenspics/?action=view
  • Oh honey.  There are no words.  I will be praying for you and your family.  I am so very sorry for what you are going through.  Please try to take care of yourself. 
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so, so sorry for your losses.  I can't imagine what you are going through right now and I wish there were words I could write that would somehow help.  I don't think that those words exist, but please know that you, your husband, and your beautiful angel babies will be in my thoughts, prayers, and heart. 

Severe MFI. Me: supposedly all clear but eggs showed vacuoles.

IVF #1 January 2012, ER Jan 14th: 34R, 27M, 23F. Day 3: 18 embies still strong. Day 5: zero "good," one "fair," the rest "poor." Transferred 3. None made it to blast or to freeze. Jan 28: BFN.

Lucky IVF #2: Transferred two beautiful day three embies on St. Patrick's Day. BFP on HPT 7dp3dt. Beta 1 (14dpER)=106; Beta 2 (16dpER)=140; Beta 3 (19dpER)=264! First u/s 4.17.

imageimageimageBabyFruit Ticker

Hope is the thing with feathers - that perches in the soul - and sings the tune without the words - and never stops - at all - (Emily Dickinson)

• I am simply in tears for you. Sorry just doesn't seem like enough.  ((hugs))
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 
    After 22 cycles and 4 failed IUIs, Serafina joined our family through IVF/ICSI, born 8.28.12
    Our surprise baby, Juliette, is due 12.8.14!

• I'm so very sorry.  Please know that you are in our prayers.
    IVF #3 = Feb 2012
    beta#1 3/21 (14dp3dt)=413, beta#2 3/23 (16dp3dt)=785, u/s 4/11
    EDD 11/25/12
    **SAIFW** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • What a heartbreaking story I'm so very sorry for your loss
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DrRxDrRx member
    I am heartbroken and in tears for your loss.  Words can't describe how sorry I am.  Prayers for you, DH, and your sweet angels. (((hugs)))
    TTC Since July 2008.
    Me: PCOS DH: Low everything (MFI)
    Clomid with TI x 3 2010 BFN
    Clomid+IUI+Ovidrel 2010 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 2011
    9/8/11 Beta #1: 2082!! 9/19/11 Beta#2 34,689!! U/S 9/22/11 HR 127! 11/8/11 HR 150! 12/6/11 HR 136! 12/14/11 HR 139! Born at 26w2d on 2/4/2012! After 83 days in the NICU, Adalyn came home on 4/26/12!
    FET 1 3/2013 BFN
    FET 2 5/2013 BFN
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. My heart is breaking for you. Many t&p for you, your DH, your precious babies and entire family.
  • PrettyAccountant, I am sending huge hugs and many prayers to you and your beautiful angels.  My heart is breaking and I hope you know you can come here whenever you need a shoulder or an ear.
    Wedding Bio
    Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
    Jeep Doll = Jeepie Doll
    April Siggy: April Shower with Gerard Butler mmmmmm
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • May the Lord bless you and keep you; may the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you; may the Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace.

I'm so sorry.

me 26 / DH 29
    TTC#1 since 5/2010 (charting, AO)
    2/2011: DX: PCOS, hypothyroid (1700 mg Metformin, 50 mcg Synthroid)
    8/10/2011: First RE appt.
    9/2011 & 10/2011: Clomid + Ovidrel + TI = BFN
    11/2011: Femara + Ovidrel + TI = BFN
    1/2012: Femara + Follistim + Ovidrel + TI = BFP! (Praise the Lord!)
    ?3/23/2012: Graduated from the RE... moving on to a regular OB!?
    ?10/29/2012: Our precious baby boy was born via emergency C-section. 5 lbs, 13 oz; 18" long ?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • Oh my gosh this is so heartbreaking and makes me so sad. I'm so very sorry for your losses.
  • I am so sorry. I wish I had more words to say to you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • I'm so sorry.  I will keep you, your DH and your sweet angels in my T&Ps.
    TTC since 8/2004
    Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
    DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
    DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
  • I'm so sorry. Life just doesn't seem fair. I'm sorry this happened to you and pray for you and your family and for strength and courage.
  • I can't imagine what you're going through - I am so terribly sorry for your losses. Your entire family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
  • I wish there was something to say or do to heal your pain.  My heart is broken for you.  Just know that we are all here thinking and praying for you.  ((((HUGS)))
  • I am just heartbroken for you. Please lean on your family & friends during this time. I hope you are able to find peace soon. Thinking of you ((hugs))
  • I'm absolutely heartbroken for you and your family. I'm so sorry for your loss.
    TTC since 12/2009
    Me: 34 Him: 40 
    Dx: Severe MFI (low count)
    IVF #1 : BFN
    IVF #2 : BFP
    2 Snowbabies
    It's a GIRL! 

TTC #2 since 9/2014
    FET #1:  BFN
    FET #2:  BFN
  • ccamccam member
    I don't even know what to say - my heart is breaking for you. I am so sorry that you are going through this. My prayers are with you both and with your precious angels. Please take care of yourself.

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Beautiful baby girl born 11.24.14

• Thoughts and prayer to you and your DH. 

1999- Dx Prolactinoma

8-25-2012 - Lucas born via C-section at 38 Weeks 2 days
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

• I am so sorry and I know these words empty after everything you went through.   My prayers are with you and your entire family.
    TTC since Jan. 2010 DX Unexplained infertility
    3 IUI's w/Clomid & Ovidrel=all BFNs
    3 IVF (2 Fresh, 1 frozen) =BFN
    Jan 2012 New RE & Fresh Cycle =BFP!

TTC #2 October 2014
    Meet with RE March 2015
    2 Frozen & 1 Fresh IVF= BFNs
    September 2015 Frozen ET=BFP!

BabyFruit Ticker

• I'm at a loss for words. I am so, so sorry. This is just heartbreaking. Sending your family a million prayers. 
    MFI and (now) AMA
    IVF 1 April 2011 - Cancelled
    IVF 1.5 July 2011 - MC
    IVF 2 October 2011 - BFP!
    *Identical Twin Boys born June 2012*
    Here we go again...IVF 3 is underway!
  • No words could truly express how sorry I am for your loss and for the whole traumatic experience. You, YH, and your three precious angels are in my T&Ps. ((hugs)) 
    "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1
  • Im sorry love. I too know the pain on If and loss, its not fair.
  • Wishing you and your DH strength, peace and love. I'm so sorry.
    TTC #1 since June 2010
    Me: 36, DH: 42
    Dx: DOR and MFI

DH: low count + very low motility; hormones all normal; Sperm DNA Frag. test = poor to fair; male karyotyping normal
    Me: FSH 13.4 + AMH 0.26 + hypothyroidism; Scratch the hypothyrodism (?); Blood clotting and immune panel all negative; endometrial biopsy normal

IVF #1 (MDLF - Jul/Aug 2011): BFN (9R, 5M, 3F with ICSI, 3dt of 1 10-cell grade 2, no frosties)
    IVF #2 (EP-antagonist - Sep/Oct 2011): BFN (6R, 4M, 3F w/ ICSI, 3dt of 1 6-cell, 1 7-cell, grade 4s, no frosties)
    DE IVF #1 (shared cycle - June 2012): c/p (6R, 6F w/ICSI, 3dt 1 8-cell grade A- and 1 7-cell grade A-; no frosties)
    DE IVF #2 (shared cycle with new donor - Nov/Dec/ 2012): - BFP!!!!! 12/14/12. U/S on 12/27 shows twins!!!!!

SAIFW/PAIFW
  • I'm so so sorry, I cannot even bring words together for seeing this this morning! I pray for you and your husband and your angels. I'm so sorry hun!! Hugs and Love to you!!
    Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I am so so sorry to hear this happened. My heart breaks for you. I am keeping you in my prayers. 
  • my heart is breaking for you and DH.  i am so, so sorry for your loss.

i will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.  HUGE ((HUGS))

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • I'm so deeply sorry for your heartbreaking loses. I know that doesn't do much but please know you, your DH and precious little ones are in my thoughts and prayers. Please, please take good care of yourself. Sending lots of (((hugs))) your way.
    ***SAIF & PAIF Welcome***

TTC since November 2008; me - poor egg quality,hypothyroidism,missing beta 3 integrin;
    DH - some MFI;

1 month clomid plus timing - BFN;
    3 months clomid + IUI - BFN BFN BFN

IVF #1 Nov/Dec 2009 - BFP - c/p;
    IVF #2.1 Jan 2011 - Converted to IUI - BFN;
    IVF #2.2 March/April 2011 - ER 3/23/11: 12 retrieved, 8 mature, 3 fert-ET 3dt 3/26/11: 3 embies - BFN;
    IVF #3 May 2011 - ER 5/19/11: 20 retrieved, 10 mature, 9 fert-ET 5dt 5/24/11 3 embies - BFN;
    Switched RE's for IVF #4 (CCRM) Oct 2011 - Surprise BFP before starting IVF #4!
  • There are no words...   I am so, so sorry.  Your story has moved me to tears.  You and your family are in my prayers.

TTC since September 2009.

IVF #2: +HPT 2/6/12! ~ Boy/Girl Twins!!

• I am so sorry for your loss. I do not know what to say to make your situation better. Thoughts and prayers for you and your husband.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    DX: Severe MFI 9/1/11
    Because of Undescended testicle at birth
    IVF #1 October BFN; 5 snowbabies
    FET: November/December 2011
    ET: 12/7/11; Beta 1: 12/16/11: 66 Beta 2: 12/19/11: 212! 1st ultrasound 1/3/12! Graduated 1/10/12: heartbeat 160
    SAIF Always Welcome
  • I'm so sorry to hear about the passing of your sweet babies.

~after 34 cycles we finally got our 2nd little bundle of joy~
    My IF blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• words are not enough to express how sorry i am, sending you lots of thoughts and prayers and wishing you much strength and courage to get through this very difficult time in your life. xoxo
    **~*Noelle*~**
    Happily Wed DH in May 2010
    June 2012: DD#1 born after countless fertility cycles, our 4 year old miracle 
    TTC #2: current cycle: 225iu Menopur for 4 weeks, Ovidrel Trigger= BFP! Beta #1; 333, Beta #2 713! 1st u/s showed TWINS (7/18)
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am absolutely heartbroken for you and your family. I wish there was something more to say besides I'm sorry.
    TTC since 3-08 IVF # 1 Dec 2011 BFP DD born at 31 weeks 6-24-12

FET #1 Dec 2013 BFN

FET # 2 Feb 2014 BFN

No more frosties

IVF #2. September 2014

PGD yielded 2 perfect 5d blasts

SET November 9, 2014
    Nov 23, 2014. Another BFN

Not sure where to go from here.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I am so, so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Your post brought me to tears.  I am so sorry for your losses and all the pain you are enduring.  I pray for comfort for you and your family.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.
  • Sweetie, I'm so sorry. I wish that words could take away your pain, but I know they can't. Sending you and your family lots of T&Ps. ((hugs))

• I am so incredibly sorry for your losses.  Hugs and T & Ps to you and your family
    *****PAIFW/ SAIFW***** Me 28 DH 28 MFI- told IVF only choice Me-Anovulatory, HSG-clear 3/11 IVF-1 converted to IUI due to 3 dominant follicles-BFN IVF 1.1 ER:6/28 27 eggs 17 fertilized ICSI ET:7/1 2: 8 cell embryos 15 frosties Beta: 7/12-BFN FET:3 day transfer 3 embryos BFP! Beta 10dp3=87 Beta 13dp3=301 Beta 17dp3=1776 Ultrasound 6weeks 3 days 1 hearbeat of 125bpm and a gestational sacBravado Bras at Nurtured Family
  • Oh my gosh...I am so, so sorry for your losses... huge ((( hugs )))....
    Mr. & Mrs. UMich! July 2006! :-)
    DX: High FSH/DOR
    It took 44 cycles, just over 3 years, 6 failed IUI's in MI, and 1 round of IVF at CCRM to get our BFP!

Beta #1 (9dp5dt) = 206, Beta #2 (11dp5dt) = 438
    1st u/s @ 6w5d = 11/11/11 = ONE little bean! HB 120bpm!
    ?Our Baby Boy Born June 26th, 2012?

• I'm so so sorry.  My heart breaks for u and ur dh.  U and ur little ones are in my thoughts and prayers.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"