Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

True Blood Fans (NTTGP - Poll)

DH is sleeping and I was bored so decided to watch some TB and lurk the boards for a bit.

Which True Blood male character is your favourite?

[Poll]
~~*~~ TTC our first little bundle of joy! ~~*~~ Me (25) DH (27) TTC #1 since March 2012 Trying to Conceive Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: True Blood Fans (NTTGP - Poll)

• Options

imageAlythAxelrod:
    Um, where is Alcide? I refuse to participate unless the HOTTEST male character is a choice;)

Oh my gosh how the heck did I miss him!! lol I am watching the first season and totally forgot about him! He is on there now!!

~~*~~ TTC our first little bundle of joy! ~~*~~ Me (25) DH (27) TTC #1 since March 2012 Trying to Conceive Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Eric is the "hottie with a naughty body" of the show, but I just LOVE Lafayette!  I still can't believe he was dead by the end of the first book in the series!!
    TTC #1 10/2011 || Diagnosed PCOS 5/2012 || SA - Normal! || HSG - Clear!
    Starting Metformin 5/2012
    BFP 6/25/2012!! EDD 3/7/2013!! IT'S A BOY!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageSweetC80:

Godric?

I read the first 6 books, and hope they introduce Quinn.

Ahhhhhh... Quinn! 

TTC #1 10/2011 || Diagnosed PCOS 5/2012 || SA - Normal! || HSG - Clear!
    Starting Metformin 5/2012
    BFP 6/25/2012!! EDD 3/7/2013!! IT'S A BOY!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Eric is definitely my favorite! :D Something about being tall, blond, and viking maybe. Lol.
  • Options
    I can't decide between Eric & Alcide!
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have a 24/7 girl boner for my imaginary boyfriend Alexander Skaarsgard (Eric). BUT Alcide is definitely a fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine piece of man meat. I wouldn't kick him outta my bed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"