November 2012 Moms

How exciting... our first DD??

To the girl who was planning to announce in the middle of her cousin's birthday party: I wrote you a very polite and inoffensive answer suggesting you find a less AWish way to announce (I put it much more nicely earlier, but now I'm annoyed) and now it's gone.  What a waste of my time.

First rule of Bumping: Don't dirty delete.  It's just rude.  Especially when you aren't even being flamed.

Married 11/24/2007
TTC since 11/2010
Diagnosed with MFI and advanced maternal aging
IVF with ICSI transferred 2 embies 3/3/2012
BFP 3/10/2012
EDD 11/22/2012
IT'S TWINS!!!

My Blog:
Blog

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: How exciting... our first DD??

• Wow, I'm sorry I offended you.  After I read your post I decided that maybe you were right and I wasn't sure anymore how I wanted to tell my family and friends.  I decided that I wanted to discuss it with my husband and I maybe I wasn't ready to share it with the world. 

I'm new to this.  I'm sorry to have wasted your time.  Please try to understand that aren't all Bronze Posters like you are.

Photobucket
    "For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:"
    -1 Samuel 1:27 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • imagejLeigh0709:

Wow, I'm sorry I offended you.  After I read your post I decided that maybe you were right and I wasn't sure anymore how I wanted to tell my family and friends.  I decided that I wanted to discuss it with my husband and I maybe I wasn't ready to share it with the world. 

I'm new to this.  I'm sorry to have wasted your time.  Please try to understand that aren't all Bronze Posters like you are.

Consider it a lesson learned.  The proper way to handle that would have been to post something along the lines what you wrote in that top paragraph there.  Believe me, you're just lucky you did it here and not on one of the other more active boards.

Married 11/24/2007
    TTC since 11/2010
    Diagnosed with MFI and advanced maternal aging
    IVF with ICSI transferred 2 embies 3/3/2012
    BFP 3/10/2012
    EDD 11/22/2012
    IT'S TWINS!!!

My Blog:
    Blog

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • What's a "dirty delete"? I must have missed something.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had wondered what happened to that post as you were the only one to respond so far but I was going to say, nicely, the same thing.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageBeaBear:
    What's a "dirty delete"? I must have missed something.

Deleting a post you wrote.

Most people do it because they can't handle the answers, or comments some people have for them. 

Those who don't believe in love at first sight, have never given birth
    Big sister meeting little brother for the first time-
    <a href="http://s326.photobucket.com/albums/k409/YellowMiles/?action=view
  • I have to admit I'm so P & R that I don't find DD to be exciting.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageCCLoar:
    I have to admit I'm so P & R that I don't find DD to be exciting.

Eh, I like the occasional dose of internet drama to make my day more interesting. MamaAlex, you're not expected to know that DDing is considered bad form, but now you do, so if something similar happens in the future, just thank the poster for her advice, tell her you think she's right, and that's the end of the story. And if you take the time to type out a well-intended and in some cases well-researched response, it is pretty annoying when the poster deletes the post.

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• I always miss the drama.

DS #1 Born: 11/29/12

LO #2 EDD: 10/20/14 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"