November 2012 Moms
Options

scared!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Anyone had spotting in their first trimester and baby turned out okay? Doctor says baby is okay but it scares me so much!

Re: scared!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

• Options
    Yes, I've spotted a few times already and I still spot every time after we have sex.  In week 5 I spotted for about 4 days straight.  Spotting is common in early pregnancy.  I've already had 2 doctor's appointments and we've seen the heartbeat and all is well.  Try not to worry about it! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yes, I spotted several times and so far, everything is good to go.  We have another appointment on Tuesday.  Easier said than done, but try not to freak yourself out, increasing your anxiety is the worst think you can do.  I found relaxation breathing exercises on the internet which REALLY helped me clear my head.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j5Z4E2wkh4
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had spotting in last pg and this one.  I didn't in my first until I was further along and it was brown and ended in a missed m/c.  But yes.... spotting is common!  Just make sure to always mention it to your Dr.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yes...I had spotting several times last week. It was faint pink and only when I wiped on a total of like 6 occasions. In the past week, I have seen my dr. twice, had 2 ultrasounds (and saw the HB at the 2nd one) and 3 days of hcg testing. All is just fine. He said that implantation can occur even in the 5th week.  It is scary. It has now stopped, I think. Hang in there, and if your dr. says all looks well, try not to worry yourself. even though this is my 5th pregnancy (4th baby) this is the first time this has happened. Just shows every pregnancy is different
    Happily Married to HS Sweetheart 10 yrs DS #1 8 yrs DS #2 6 yrs DS #3 2 years EDD for DS#4 11/20/12 (we are just assuming it will be a DS LOL!) BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    No worries! It is definitely common!
  • Options
    I've had spotting on and off for a couple weeks. I told the doctor and she said that brown, pink, or even red spotting is considered normal. When you are passing clots or filling up pads is when you should probably call the dr and get checked out. I've also read in a few different pregnancy books that it's totally normal. But I also understand your concern. It seems scary. If you are ever in doubt or worried, it can't hurt to pick up the phone and just ASK. I'm sure the offices are used to answering those types of questions. Smile

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers 
  • Options
    caetdcaetd member
    With my DD I spotted and bled for 1-2 weeks from about week 6 to 8. now she is a healthy 2 1/2 year old. It is scary but they kept a close eye on me with blood work and ultrasounds. Keep us posted.
    BFP #1 12/18/08 DD born 8/28/09 BFP#2 Due 7/17/12 MC 11/15/11 at 5 weeks..We have an Angel looking over us. BFP#3 2/27/12 EDD 11/4/12 Beta #1 @ 12dpo 51.2 Beta #2 @ 14dpo 150.4 1st US with HR of 144. Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I spotted a bit in my 5th week. During the 7th week I had an u/s and doc saw heartbeat. So yes lots of people have spotting and everything turns out to be fine. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I had a lot of spotting and bright red bleeding for a week or two (around week 6) with my first pregnancy. Everything was fine! It's scary but isn't always bad, especially if it is just spotting.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"