August 2012 Moms
Options

Paint

My DH and I have been joking that picking a paint color for the nursery has been more difficult than choosing our daughters name BUT I think we FINALLY agreed on one!!  Just wanted to share my excitement!   Big Smile
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Paint

• Options
    Yay! Congrats... My husband and I have no idea on what we are going to do for the baby's room.  I guess the time will come when we find out if its a boy/girl.. Enjoy decorating! :)
  • Options
    My DH just finished painting the baby's room this morning.  It's such a good feeling to have it done.
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyName Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been debating this as well.  I think we are going to go with a minty green color of some sort, we are also still waiting to find out the gender of LO it will feel so much more real when we do! Geeked

1999- Dx Prolactinoma

8-25-2012 - Lucas born via C-section at 38 Weeks 2 days
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    We just bought our paint today- Lemon Ice!
    image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We picked our bedding first, then picked our paint to coordinate with the bedding. We are doing the bottom half in a light green color (Christopher Robins Swing from the Disney paint collection) and the top half in a sky blue (Thoughtful Day also from the Disney paint collection).

imageLilypie Premature Baby tickersimage

imageimage

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

What color did you end up with?

I agree, it's really hard getting the perfect color. We wanted a light pink but we didn't want the normal light "bubble gum" pink but more of a muted soft pink. We finally found it today after painting three samples on the wall. It's called "Pink Ballet Slipper." Once we get the nursery furniture in, we will have the white wood color matched so we can paint our trim/wainscoting to match perfectly. 

imageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Lol congrats. Luckily my husband does not care about what the nursery looks like and he knows how much I am into wanting to make it cute so I have free reign over that. Now if only he would give me free reign over choosing our daughters name...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"