Cloth Diapering

Fuzzi Bunz help?

We have four Fuzzi Bunz one size diapers- the older microfiber ones, not the Elite.  I can't seem to get a good fit on my son.  He's 16 months old and about 22 lbs (a little guy, I know).  They used to work well for us, but it seems like he leaks every time he wears them now.  They're not repelling, and they're not getting over-full.  I think I'm just not getting a good fit in the legs.  I loosened the elastic today, thinking that would help, and he leaked again.  I've got it on 1 (1 is showing- there's one more hole we could use loosen to) in the back and 2 in the front (2 is showing; 2 more holes we could loosen to).  It seems to fit him well like that- I don't think that it's too loose or too tight.

I'm thinking of giving them away to a friend who uses Fuzzi Bunz and just buy a few more BG's and/or RaR's. 

Re: Fuzzi Bunz help?

• We loved our FB, then out of nowhere they started leaking on us too!! Wish I had advice, but wanted to whine with you!!
  • Ive heard that happening with the OS, I love our FB Mediums, They have fit from 6 months to 3 years for us. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"